OT Friday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Thanks for the link JTYC!

    To be totally honest with you, that came from Fark.
    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:37:46 -0700, Jtyc wrote:

    >> Thanks for the link JTYC!

    > To be totally honest with you, that came from Fark.

    Who cares, after e-pox's verbal diarrhea, it was refreshingly funny.

    OK, even without the e-p vd, it still would have been funny.

    Actually, I think 'wellhung' WAS e-pox

    JaR
    Observant Thug
    JaR, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    3 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: 3 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    > 3 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    4.
    Jtyc, Apr 27, 2004