OT: Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 9, 2004

  2. >eddierox's home page found...

    >http://www.subservientchicken.com/

    Ping Rowdy - If this is what happens by eating Chicken Nugget, please
    scratch my order!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004

  3. mmm... chicken

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 9, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Re: Friday Fun

    >i told him to shove his head up his ass

    lol! Which ass!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    i meant mule

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Re: Friday Fun

    >i meant mule

    Cobol's mom she came to my house and infected my Donkey...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > eddierox's home page found...
    >
    > http://www.subservientchicken.com/

    I saw this on Fark yesterday afternoon...I spent about 20 minutes playing
    with it. Very very creepy, IMHO. Tell it to "take your mask off", and it
    goes nuts.

    But the weirdest part about it is it's affiliated with Burger King. There's
    the BK.com link at the bottom, and you can see the BK logo before the
    chicken video loads. Random.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    and now he needs vaccination

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OpSjLolHEHA.2720
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > and now he needs vaccination
    >

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >i meant mule

    >> Cobol's mom she came to my house and infected my Donkey...
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Yes she did. I saw her. And then I go to I saw her at your house. And, why
    did she do it?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 9, 2004