OT Friday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 5, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Consultant

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Lnkwizard2, Jan 5, 2007

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2007
  4. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 5, 2007
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    news::

    > some may consider this nsfw
    >
    > http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/CUMissNevada.htm

    notice that a bunch 'o those photos were from canada.com? We lurve Ms,
    Nevada...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2007
  6. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2007
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    WHAT?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!
    i think it should be part of the judging criteria!

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2007
  8. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 5, 2007
  9. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> some may consider this nsfw
    >>
    >> http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/CUMissNevada.htm
    >>

    > That's not very dignified behavior for a pageant winner.

    Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

    Briscobar, Jan 5, 2007
  10. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jan 5, 2007
  11. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    > WHAT?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!
    > i think it should be part of the judging criteria!

    Perv

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2007
  12. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> That's not very dignified behavior for a pageant winner.

    > Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

    Phillistine

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2007
  13. Consultant

    TurkReno Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2007.01.05.16.26.00.250198
    @lakabux.com:

    > Now THAT'S entertainment.

    Thank god that I never went into the Service and have like this "kill
    switch" that would make me forget anything that I did that could be
    potentially lethal to another human. Wait...I still have that anyway.
    Hmm. Maybe its because all of my family is/was in Law Enforcement and
    the Service....dunno, but I do know this vice grip you can put someone
    in like 2 seconds...and that you can either

    a. kill a person
    2. put them in a coma
    I. make them asleep

    if you hit them just right in the head...takes no more than a good thump
    of pressure...probably well known, but I can demonstrate for any of you
    if you'd like.

    Trust me, Alabama is much more entertaining sometimes.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 5, 2007
  14. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message

    > if you hit them just right in the head...takes no more than a good thump
    > of pressure...probably well known, but I can demonstrate for any of you
    > if you'd like.

    Where's othman when you need him.

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2007
  15. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:18:03 -0500, Briscobar cast into the ether:

    > Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

    Spitting is undignified.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jan 5, 2007
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i thank you!

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2007
  17. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    that is why i love you like a brother!

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2007
  18. Consultant

    TurkReno Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#vwnZlOMHHA.4712
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Where's othman when you need him.

    I told you, I sent a legal Cease and Desist letter to SuperNews.
    Apparently no one caught that part. Unless he doesn't want to hide, then
    I'll just wait, hold the Texas spirit, and go Chuck Norris on his a$$ when
    he comes in.

    BTW, Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 5, 2007
  19. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    You are certainly NOT a perv.

    I know because I'm one, and you're never at the meetings.

    Frisbee®, Jan 5, 2007
  20. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:18:03 -0500, Briscobar cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

    > Spitting is undignified.

    Well if she wants me to spit on her, call her dirty names, and pull her
    hair, who am I to say no?

    Briscobar, Jan 5, 2007