    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk
    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Try to find the hidden message in my post.

    I found it!
    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Glenn Guest

    I couldn't find it. Could you pull up your pants now??
    Glenn

    Glenn, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Matt Guest

    I'll bet he hears that all the time. ;-)

    Matt, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    just from your wife, tell her to check her ass ;-)

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Try to find the hidden message in my post.

    I found it, and you know what else I find? I find you are a sick, twisted,
    dirty creepy old bastard. You and Michael Jackson deserve each other!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 12, 2003