    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 14, 2005

  2. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > One of the crazy people who work here called me this morning freaking
    > out that her Outlook is opening all by itself. She would have it
    > closed and it would pop open as if by magic. She wanted this fixed
    > NOW because it was driving her crazy. I go to her office an hour
    > later (made her wait just to show her I could) and after a quick
    > look-sie I found that she wasn't pulling her keyboard tray all the
    > way out and her mail hot key was hitting on an edge under her desk. I
    > replaced her keyboard with one with no hot keys and went about my
    > day. She just called and ripped me for taking her "good keyboard" and
    > leaving her with a "crappy one". I told her until she learned how to
    > use one with hot keys I could not trust her with one. My PHB should
    > be callin' any minute now. Have a good weekend everybody, I'm
    > sneaking out early.

    Hahahaha nice.

    I had one of the piss-stains call me this morning about their wireless mouse
    going nuts. Without bothering to go look at it, I just told her to replace
    the batteries. She then asks me what kind of batteries she needs. I told her
    either AA or AAA, depending on the mouse, and if she could tell me which
    mouse she had, I could tell her (Microsoft mice take AA, and I think it's
    logitech take AAA).
    She responds "The wireless one!"
    No, I need the brand name.
    "I don't know, it's faded off. It's the gray one."
    They're both gray.
    So I went down there, plugged in an old-school mouse, complete with ball and
    wire, and told her I'd have to look at her defective wireless optical mouse.
    She bought that flimsy excuse, because 2 minutes ago, it was just a battery
    issue. So of course, it's the gray Microsoft mouse, the one that needs AA
    batteries...of which I have a whole pack in my drawer. I'll make her use it
    for a week or so, then I'll "fix" her wireless mouse and give it back to her
    if she's good next week.

    Just one of those days for all of us today, I guess.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.
    Briscobar, Oct 14, 2005

  3. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > . I replaced her keyboard with one with no hot keys and
    > went about my day. She just called and ripped me for taking her "good
    > keyboard" and leaving her with a "crappy one". I told her until she
    > learned how to use one with hot keys I could not trust her with one.
    > My PHB should be callin' any minute now. Have a good weekend
    > everybody, I'm sneaking out early.

    The force is strong today. Well done.

    Pity that Monday, PHB will make you give her a brand-new one, and make you
    adjust the tray so it wont hit the hot keys.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Give her the keyboard she wants...

    AND CHOP OFF HER HANDS!

    hanhanhanhahnahahnhahnah

    Jennifer Aniston without a shirt, Oct 14, 2005
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    > Give her the keyboard she wants...
    >
    > AND CHOP OFF HER HANDS!

    Then you'll just have to configure the Accessabilty Options
    for a mouth stick and head pointer.
    kpg, Oct 14, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    >> Give her the keyboard she wants...
    >>
    >> AND CHOP OFF HER HANDS!

    > Then you'll just have to configure the Accessabilty Options
    > for a mouth stick and head pointer.

    "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special
    dialing wand, please mash the keypad with the palm of your hand.. now. "

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - G=Guns, PG=Plenty of Guns, PG-13=More than 12 guns...
    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special
    > dialing wand, please mash the keypad with the palm of your hand.. now. "

    oh {$1 to the Simpsons}

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Now that I've given up Hope I feel much better
    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  8. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    > "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special
    > dialing wand, please mash the keypad with the palm of your hand.. now.

    OK. I can't seem to place that quote...

    how about a hint...
    kpg, Oct 14, 2005
  9. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\174710.htm (10/14/2005
    > 2:36:52 PM) #
    >> "The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special
    >> dialing wand, please mash the keypad with the palm of your hand..
    >> now.

    > OK. I can't seem to place that quote...
    >
    > how about a hint...

    Doh!