OT: Friday Frivolity

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Nov 18, 2005

  2. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005

  3. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

    "The magic of MCNGP"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 18, 2005
  4. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

    > "The magic of MCNGP"

    "Burdizzo is Forever"
    Truer words have never been spoken
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 18, 2005
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178177.htm (11/18/2005
    > 1:47:56 PM) # In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed
    > across the ether:
    >
    >> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

    > "The magic of MCNGP"

    "Oh My gods, its kpg"

    That ain't good English.
    kpg, Nov 18, 2005
  6. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > "Oh My gods, its kpg"
    >

    > That ain't good English.

    True.

    Should be "OMG-kpg"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 18, 2005
  7. CBIC

    James Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    I'd sleep with An@l Sxx
    An@l Sxx , the secret of women
    An@l Sxx takes good care of you.
    An@l Sxx for you!
    An@l Sxx only
    An@l Sxx - Think different
    An@l Sxx is what the world was waiting for
    An@l Sxx - Just do it.
    The wonder has a name: An@l Sxx

    James, Nov 18, 2005
  8. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    Hmmm...

    I wonder what James is thinking about.
    kpg, Nov 18, 2005
  9. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> pondered in message
    > Hmmm...
    >
    > I wonder what James is thinking about.

    If he doesn't stop he is going to wet the bed, or grow hair on his palms or
    something of that nature. I sent him to his room yesterday, it's someone
    elses turn to be the bad parent.

    LRM
    LRM, Nov 18, 2005
  10. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  11. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Friday Frivolity

    On Nov 18, 2005 at 3:00pm "James" blathered:

    > I'd sleep with An@l Sxx
    > An@l Sxx , the secret of women
    > An@l Sxx takes good care of you.
    > An@l Sxx for you!
    > An@l Sxx only
    > An@l Sxx - Think different
    > An@l Sxx is what the world was waiting for
    > An@l Sxx - Just do it.
    > The wonder has a name: An@l Sxx

    Oh, grow up.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  12. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Nov 18, 2005 at 2:00pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >
    >> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

    > Egads, that's fun. I could spend all day doing that.

    So things have taken another turn for the worse?
    Frisbee®, Nov 18, 2005
  13. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 18, 2005 at 4:27pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > So things have taken another turn for the worse?

    Apparently so.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com