OT: Friday Freebies

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 25, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Freebies

    OK - I'm moving to North Dakota.

    kpg, Mar 25, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Freebies

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2310

    > U S A! U S A! U S A!

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2313

    Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like I'm a
    total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.

    Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips off.
    Brainbench is a dumbstick.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Mar 25, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Friday Freebies

    kpg wrote:
    > OK - I'm moving to North Dakota.

    I wonder if they even have computers there.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Re: Friday Freebies

    Briscobar wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2310

    >> U S A! U S A! U S A!

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2313

    > Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like
    > I'm a total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.
    >
    > Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips off.
    > Brainbench is a dumbstick.

    I haven't looked at the list in a long time. Is version 7 still the only
    version they have a test on? They asked me to help develop the exam for
    version 9 almost a year ago. I declined because I don't even have version
    9. And version 11 has just been released.

    Doncha just LURV yearly updates?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 25, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Freebies

    In news:OTaz$,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Frisbee® <> rambled:

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2310

    >>> U S A! U S A! U S A!

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/landing/offer/promotion.xml?contentId=2313

    >> Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like
    >> I'm a total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.
    >>
    >> Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips
    >> off. Brainbench is a dumbstick.

    > I haven't looked at the list in a long time. Is version 7 still the
    > only version they have a test on? They asked me to help develop the
    > exam for version 9 almost a year ago. I declined because I don't
    > even have version
    > 9. And version 11 has just been released.
    >
    > Doncha just LURV yearly updates?

    I shouldn't even be complaining, since I shouldn't have taken the exam for
    CR7 when I've never actually used CR7. If they had a CR8 exam, I have no
    doubt that I'd score in the 95 percentile or higher, but this
    CR7-turning-off-tooltips-and-creating-crystal-dictionaries sh!t is for the
    birds.

    Does anyone even use Crystal Dictionaries? Or the Report Expert (with which
    I have a major problem referring to as an "Expert")?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...