    I forgot to thank you and your LSU tiggerz for sending the Gators to
    Atlanta.

    Thank you.
    Frisbee®, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Deer kpg,
    >
    > I forgot to thank you and your LSU tiggerz for sending the Gators to
    > Atlanta.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Sure. Please send $100,000 to the LSU alumni fund.
    kpg, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Deer kpg,
    >>
    >> I forgot to thank you and your LSU tiggerz for sending the Gators to
    >> Atlanta.
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    > Sure. Please send $100,000 to the LSU alumni fund.

    Sorry, but that amount was spent on me in the emergency room because of a
    heart attack suffered from last Saturday's game.
    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> Deer kpg,
    >>>
    >>> I forgot to thank you and your LSU tiggerz for sending the Gators
    >>> Atlanta.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.

    >> Sure. Please send $100,000 to the LSU alumni fund.

    > Sorry, but that amount was spent on me in the emergency room because
    > of a heart attack suffered from last Saturday's game.

    Didn't see it but heard about it.

    Today I have a Saints hangover.

    kp "stupid steelers" g
    kpg, Nov 13, 2006