    MCNGP #00110011
    -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourselves
    against fresh fruit.
    Bigus Di©kus, May 5, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    No one cares about you .

    HTH

    lowdes, May 5, 2006

  3. Re: Friday Flounder

    Bigus Di©kus, May 5, 2006
  4. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    Do you like repeating yourself?

    lowdes, May 5, 2006
  5. Bigus Di©kus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    >Do you like repeating yourself?
    Do you like repeating yourself?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2006
  6. Bigus Di©kus

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>Do you like repeating yourself?

    > Do you like repeating yourself?

    echo
    kpg, May 5, 2006
  7. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97BA8C488ACC8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    >>>Do you like repeating yourself?

    >> Do you like repeating yourself?

    > echo

    What?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP(Enhanced)
    JaR, May 5, 2006
  8. Bigus Di©kus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    >echo
    .... and the bunnymen

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2006
  9. Bigus Di©kus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    >What?
    Why?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2006
  10. Bigus Di©kus

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    kpg <> rambled:

    > As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> Do you like repeating yourself?

    >> Do you like repeating yourself?

    > echo

    <?php
    echo "echo";
    ?>

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Briscobar, May 5, 2006
  11. Bigus Di©kus

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>What?

    > Why?

    Beuhler?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it's a cat.
    Neil, May 5, 2006
  12. Bigus Di©kus

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\196853.htm (5/5/2006 3:07:09
    > PM) # did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    >>>What?

    >> Why?
    >>

    > Beuhler?

    He took the day off.
    kpg, May 5, 2006
  13. Re: Friday Flounder

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    >>> What?

    >> Why?
    >>

    > Beuhler?

    ..
    ..
    ..

    Bueller? ($1 to Ben Stein)

    Bigus Di©kus, May 5, 2006
  14. Bigus Di©kus

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > He took the day off.

    Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
    heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw
    Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.
    Neil, May 5, 2006
  15. Bigus Di©kus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    > Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
    > heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw
    > Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

    I could be the Walrus... but it wouldn't change the fact that I still don't
    own a car.
    Jtyc, May 5, 2006
  16. Bigus Di©kus

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    shut up you shtink

    Consultant, May 5, 2006
  17. Bigus Di©kus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    > shut up you shtink

    If you say Ferris Beuller you lose a testicle.
    Jtyc, May 5, 2006
  18. Re: Friday Flounder

    dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngp’s, how about go fishing with me….. I may
    need u for shark bait, what u say!?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlndXMgRGnCqWt1cw==?=, May 7, 2006
  19. Bigus Di©kus

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Friday Flounder

    "Bigus Di©kus" <bread-teaserusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message
    > dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngp's, how about go fishing with me... I
    > may
    > need u for shark bait, what u say!?
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP 00110011
    > --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

    If you're going to attempt to impersonate someone, one would think that
    you'd:

    1) Change your e-mail addy.
    2) Attempt to learn English
    3) Attempt to write in the style of the person you are trying to
    impersonate.
    4) Hope the person you are trying to impersonate does not forward your posts
    to your ISP.

    This is not multiple choice, but since you probably think it is:

    5) All of the above.
    Frisbee®, May 8, 2006
  20. Re: Friday Flounder

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <bread-teaserusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message
    >> dude u humiliated ure fellow mcngp's, how about go fishing with me... I may
    >> need u for shark bait, what u say!?
    >> --
    >> Bigus Di©kus
    >> MCNGP 00110011
    >> --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

    > If you're going to attempt to impersonate someone, one would think that you'd:
    >
    > 1) Change your e-mail addy.
    > 2) Attempt to learn English
    > 3) Attempt to write in the style of the person you are trying to impersonate.
    > 4) Hope the person you are trying to impersonate does not forward your posts
    > to your ISP.
    >
    > This is not multiple choice, but since you probably think it is:
    >
    > 5) All of the above.

    I know I should notify his ISP, but I think I'll give him a break this time.
    That would kinda be like calling the cops on the tard down the street for
    p!ssin' on your tires. You know he's just gonna do it again, and not because he
    wants to, but because he doesn't know any better.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 8, 2006