OT: Friday Fantasy

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    BD Guest

    Re: Friday Fantasy

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/?p=19
    >
    > SFW video

    That settles it....I'm moving to the Isle of Lesbos....TODAY!!!!
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Fantasy

    BD <www.SWPPM.com> rambled:

    > << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    >> http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/?p=19
    >>
    >> SFW video
    >>

    > That settles it....I'm moving to the Isle of Lesbos....TODAY!!!!

    I live there. And let me tell you, it's not as fun as it sounds.

    /long story

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

    Briscobar, Jun 30, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    BD Guest

    Re: Friday Fantasy

    << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > BD <www.SWPPM.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/?p=19
    >>>
    >>> SFW video
    >>>

    >> That settles it....I'm moving to the Isle of Lesbos....TODAY!!!!

    > I live there. And let me tell you, it's not as fun as it sounds.
    >
    > /long story

    Ahhhh.....but did you pack your Lynx?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 30, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 30, 2006 at 3:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/?p=19

    That's a whole lotta half nekkid wimmins.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Jun 30, 2006 at 3:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> http://blog.broomfieldpcdoctors.com/?p=19

    > That's a whole lotta half nekkid wimmins.

    You must not have been watching very closely.

    I'd say they were more like 95% nekkid.

    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Fantasy

    BD <www.SWPPM.com> rambled:

    >>> That settles it....I'm moving to the Isle of Lesbos....TODAY!!!!

    >> I live there. And let me tell you, it's not as fun as it sounds.
    >>
    >> /long story
    >>

    > Ahhhh.....but did you pack your Lynx?

    That's the problem! For fear of googling wimminz, I'll fill you in on the
    details in the super sekrit forum on Monday. If you're off Monday, screw
    you. You'll just have to wait until Wednesday to discover the true horror
    that is lesbianism. The stuff they don't teach you in the movies. Well, the
    kind of movies you watch, anyway...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Jun 30, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Friday Fantasy

    Briscobar wrote:
    > I'll fill you in on the details in the super sekrit forum on Monday. If you're off Monday,
    > screw you. You'll just have to wait until Wednesday to discover the true horror
    > that is lesbianism. The stuff they don't teach you in the movies. Well, the
    > kind of movies you watch, anyway...

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Me wanna hear this too !

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 4, 2006