    analytical ability.
    Educated singularity stupid - You can't think 4 corner days.
    --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human

    Mike T., Mar 10, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    I could play that for hours.

    Mike T., Mar 10, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, Mike T. spurted out:
    > http://tinyurl.com/omvvk
    >
    > I would say this is a bit not worksafe. I think the nannybot ate the
    > usual acronym.

    It's Deja Vu all over again!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192133.htm (3/10/2006
    > 1:31:59 PM) # << While I was at work, Mike T. spurted out:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/omvvk
    >>
    >> I would say this is a bit not worksafe. I think the nannybot ate the
    >> usual acronym.

    > It's Deja Vu all over again!

    well, they do come in pairs.

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > well, they do come in pairs.

    and if you've seen one, you've seen 'em both....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - (A)bort, (R)etry, (S)mack the frigging thing...

    Neil, Mar 10, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192133.htm (3/10/2006
    >> 1:31:59 PM) # << While I was at work, Mike T. spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/omvvk
    >>>
    >>> I would say this is a bit not worksafe. I think the nannybot ate the
    >>> usual acronym.

    >> It's Deja Vu all over again!

    > well, they do come in pairs.

    and very large pairs if you make the right choice.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Mike T." did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > http://tinyurl.com/omvvk
    >
    > I would say this is a bit not worksafe. I think the nannybot ate the
    > usual acronym.

    How about a lot N S F W?

    Sort of reminds me of a scene from a Monty Python movie...

    ...."This man is about to die."

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 10, 2006
  8. Mike T.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 10, 2006 at 1:49pm "Mike T." blathered:

    > http://tinyurl.com/omvvk

    I could sit and watch that all day.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Why aren't there any left-handed screwdrivers?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 10, 2006