    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 23, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
    > A beer.

    On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two turtlenecks
    And a beer.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    >> On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
    >> A beer.

    > On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two turtlenecks
    > And a beer.

    Okay... On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: three
    French toast,
    Two turtlenecks,
    And a beer

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2005
  4. T-Bone

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
    >>> A beer.

    >> On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two turtlenecks
    >> And a beer.
    >>

    > Okay... On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: three
    > French toast,
    > Two turtlenecks,
    > And a beer

    On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four pounds of back
    bacon
    three French toast,
    Two turtlenecks,
    And a beer

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 23, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote
    > On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four pounds of
    > back bacon
    > three French toast,
    > Two turtlenecks,
    > And a beer

    That should be longer, eh?

    On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
    Five golden toques
    four pounds of back bacon
    three french toast
    two turtlenecks
    And a beer in a tree

    See?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 23, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    >> On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four pounds

    of
    >> back bacon
    >> three French toast,
    >> Two turtlenecks,
    >> And a beer

    > That should be longer, eh?
    >
    > On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
    > Five golden toques
    > four pounds of back bacon
    > three french toast
    > two turtlenecks
    > And a beer in a tree
    >
    > See?

    Okay, on the sixth... go.
    ...day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six packs of two-four,
    ***Five golden touques!***
    Four pounds of backbacon,
    Three French toast,
    Two turtlenecks,
    And a beer,
    In a tree, eh!
    Take off!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2005
  7. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 23, 2005 at 3:57pm "JaR" blathered:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four pounds

    > of
    >>> back bacon
    >>> three French toast,
    >>> Two turtlenecks,
    >>> And a beer

    >> That should be longer, eh?
    >>
    >> On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
    >> Five golden toques
    >> four pounds of back bacon
    >> three french toast
    >> two turtlenecks
    >> And a beer in a tree
    >>
    >> See?

    > Okay, on the sixth... go.
    > ..day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six packs of two-four,
    > ***Five golden touques!***
    > Four pounds of backbacon,
    > Three French toast,
    > Two turtlenecks,
    > And a beer,
    > In a tree, eh!
    > Take off!

    On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: seven packs of
    smokes, (Nice gift...)
    Oh, six packs of two-four!
    Five golden touques!
    Four pounds of backbacon,
    Three French toast,
    Two turtlenecks,
    And a beer,
    In a tree!
    Right, I keep forgetting.
    Phew! This should just be the two days of Christmas, it's too hard for us!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 23, 2005
  8. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Dec 23, 2005 at 3:57pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    >> of
    >>>
    >>> That should be longer, eh?
    >>>
    >>> On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
    >>> Five golden toques
    >>> four pounds of back bacon
    >>> three french toast
    >>> two turtlenecks
    >>> And a beer in a tree
    >>>
    >>> See?

    >> Okay, on the sixth... go.
    >> ..day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six packs of two-four,
    >> ***Five golden touques!***
    >> Four pounds of backbacon,
    >> Three French toast,
    >> Two turtlenecks,
    >> And a beer,
    >> In a tree, eh!
    >> Take off!

    > On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: seven packs
    > of smokes, (Nice gift...)
    > Oh, six packs of two-four!
    > Five golden touques!
    > Four pounds of backbacon,
    > Three French toast,
    > Two turtlenecks,
    > And a beer,
    > In a tree!
    > Right, I keep forgetting.
    > Phew! This should just be the two days of Christmas, it's too hard for
    > us!

    On the eighth day of Christmas, may true love gave to me,
    Eight comic books
    Seven packs of smokes
    Six pack of two-four
    Five...
    Five golden tooks
    Four pounds of back-bacon
    Three French toast
    Two turtle-necks
    And a beer...
    On my tree.
    Yeah, that beer is empty. OK, day, um...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 9 out of 10 men who tried Camels prefer women.

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  9. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 23, 2005 at 7:07pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Dec 23, 2005 at 3:57pm "JaR" blathered:
    >>
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    >>> of

    >>> Okay, on the sixth... go.
    >>> ..day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six packs of two-four,
    >>> ***Five golden touques!***
    >>> Four pounds of backbacon,
    >>> Three French toast,
    >>> Two turtlenecks,
    >>> And a beer,
    >>> In a tree, eh!
    >>> Take off!

    >> On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: seven packs
    >> of smokes, (Nice gift...)
    >> Oh, six packs of two-four!
    >> Five golden touques!
    >> Four pounds of backbacon,
    >> Three French toast,
    >> Two turtlenecks,
    >> And a beer,
    >> In a tree!
    >> Right, I keep forgetting.
    >> Phew! This should just be the two days of Christmas, it's too hard for
    >> us!
    >>

    > On the eighth day of Christmas, may true love gave to me,
    > Eight comic books
    > Seven packs of smokes
    > Six pack of two-four
    > Five...
    > Five golden tooks
    > Four pounds of back-bacon
    > Three French toast
    > Two turtle-necks
    > And a beer...
    > On my tree.
    > Yeah, that beer is empty. OK, day, um...

    Singers Twelve!
    Uh, twelve.
    Good day, and welcome to day twelve.
    Five golden touques!
    Four pounds of backbacon, three French toast, two turtlenecks, and a beer,
    in a tree!
    Beauty, eh?
    Where'd you learn to do that?
    Uh, albums.
    Boy. So, like, that's our song, Merry Christmas...
    Merry Christmas!
    And good day!
    Good day, everybody. Happy New Year, too. Sheesh. Okay, you know what you
    left out?
    What?
    Donuts - I told you to get me donuts! Either on the ninth day or the tenth
    day, or the eleventh day, I wanted donuts!
    Okay, the song's over.
    But I want...
    Merry Christmas, everybody!
    Or on the twelfth day, you coulda got me a dozen donuts.
    So, go out to the stores, and get some presents.
    You coulda gone down to, like, the good donut shop, where if you buy a
    dozen, you get another one free, and then thirteen for the thirteen days
    of Christmas.
    Well, next Christmas, I'll get me a chainsaw...
    Take off!
    Boy, that song was a beauty. It moved me...
    Yeah, I think it ranks up there with Stairway to Heaven...
    Wha-?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 24, 2005
  10. T-Bone

    Stan Guest

    >On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

    ..... A gun to shoot all the MCNGP jerks.

    Stan, Dec 24, 2005
  11. T-Bone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > >On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

    > .... A gun to shoot all the MCNGP jerks.

    Man, you suck at rhyming.

    BTW, yore button is stuck.

    Frisbee®, Dec 24, 2005
  12. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > Man, you suck at rhyming.

    PoLS!

    --
    JaR