OT: Freeware utils

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 17, 2006

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195131.htm (4/17/2006
    > 3:09:35 PM) # Since there was a recent blurb about utilities and
    > freeware/shareware, I was pleased to see this elsewhere:
    >
    > http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/index.html

    Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
    Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
    length movie!

    kp "I love the InterNiel" g

    kpg, Apr 17, 2006

  3. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <> rambled:

    > Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
    > Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
    > length movie!

    pervert.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Long live The Ben!

    Briscobar, Apr 17, 2006
  4. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > kpg <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
    >> Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
    >> length movie!

    > pervert.

    He's not a pervert.

    I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to Hawkeye}

    Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in a
    constant loop.

    Not that I'd know that or anything.

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2006
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > kp "I love the InterNiel" g

    um, yeah...ok, uh, good...*backs away slowly*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Fools rush in... and get the best seats.

    Neil, Apr 17, 2006
  6. **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> kpg <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
    >>> Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
    >>> length movie!

    >> pervert.

    > He's not a pervert.
    >
    > I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to
    > Hawkeye}
    > Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in a
    > constant loop.
    >
    > Not that I'd know that or anything.

    Or you can just select a group of them and play them all. Oops....wasn't
    supposed to let that sekrit out.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 18, 2006
  7. Neil

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote :

    >> Since there was a recent blurb about utilities and freeware/shareware, I
    >> was pleased to see this elsewhere:

    >> http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/index.html

    Hey, that was a cool link ! All the free-stuff in one place ! Revving
    up my downloaders...

    Thanks Neil / InterNeil / Mr. Neil...

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 18, 2006
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Thanks Neil / InterNeil / Mr. Neil...

    since you are being polite, you can call me InterNeil ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  9. Neil

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 18, 2006
  10. Neil

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195161.htm (4/18/2006
    > 1:27:55 PM) # **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> kpg <> rambled:

    >>> pervert.

    >> He's not a pervert.
    >>
    >> I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to
    >> Hawkeye}
    >> Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in
    >> a constant loop.
    >>
    >> Not that I'd know that or anything.
    >>

    > Or you can just select a group of them and play them all.
    > Oops....wasn't supposed to let that sekrit out.

    Oh?

    <taking notes>

    go on...

    kpg, Apr 18, 2006
  11. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >> Or you can just select a group of them and play them all.
    >> Oops....wasn't supposed to let that sekrit out.

    > Oh?
    >
    > <taking notes>
    >
    > go on...

    What? You've never selected a group of mpgs (or any other form of media) and
    right-clicked? If you select play, Window's Media Player queue's them and
    plays them in order. Tell me you knew that. Please. ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 19, 2006
  12. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in
    >
    >> Thanks Neil / InterNeil / Mr. Neil...

    > since you are being polite, you can call me InterNeil ;)

    Would you two get a thread over there ----> somewhere?

    And I thought I was sucking up when I first got here. I couldn't call you
    InterNeil for at least 2 months.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 19, 2006
  13. Neil

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195239.htm (4/19/2006
    > 11:54:17 AM) # **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> Or you can just select a group of them and play them all.
    >>> Oops....wasn't supposed to let that sekrit out.

    >> Oh?
    >>
    >> <taking notes>
    >>
    >> go on...
    >>

    > What? You've never selected a group of mpgs (or any other form of
    > media) and right-clicked? If you select play, Window's Media Player
    > queue's them and plays them in order. Tell me you knew that. Please.
    > ;)

    OK, I see where this is going. Please be advised that I am not a kid,
    and as such I do not spend my day perfecting my IM chat skills, nor am
    I an expert on Media Player, IPods, MP3 files, MySpace.com, or Napster.

    I do, however, occasionally read a book.

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006
  14. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97AA7A09DA641ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> simply stated:

    > OK, I see where this is going. Please be advised that I am not a kid,
    > and as such I do not spend my day perfecting my IM chat skills, nor am
    > I an expert on Media Player, IPods, MP3 files, MySpace.com, or
    > Napster.

    But, but, you're an IT guy so you HAVE to know everything about all that
    worthless crap.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  15. Neil

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195285.htm (4/19/2006
    > 12:10:46 PM) # In news:Xns97AA7A09DA641ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > kpg <> simply stated:
    >
    >> OK, I see where this is going. Please be advised that I am not a
    >> kid, and as such I do not spend my day perfecting my IM chat skills,
    >> nor am I an expert on Media Player, IPods, MP3 files, MySpace.com, or
    >> Napster.

    > But, but, you're an IT guy so you HAVE to know everything about all
    > that worthless crap.

    What I know and what I can do and what I can figure out when I don't
    know and how much more I know than the people that ask me things know
    is, well, you know, all relative.

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006
  16. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97AA7C856CC1Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> simply stated:

    > What I know and what I can do and what I can figure out when I don't
    > know and how much more I know than the people that ask me things know
    > is, well, you know, all relative.

    I'm not sure but I think that might have been a run on sentence.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  17. Neil

    JaR Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#0qNZV9YGHA.1016
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> know and how much more I know than the people that ask me things know
    >> is, well, you know, all relative.

    > I'm not sure but I think that might have been a run on sentence.

    Yeah, but can he spell Wednesday?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 19, 2006
  18. Neil

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: kpg assaulted us with:
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > I do, however, occasionally read a book.

    Oh, and I read the morning paper, as well as books. I even take notes with a
    pencil and paper on occassion.
    Just because I *can* read the paper or a book on line doesn't mean I *want*
    to.

    kgp is my hero of the day.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Apr 20, 2006
  19. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > I do, however, occasionally read a book.

    you meant 'e-book', didn't you?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why is a government "brief" so long?

    Neil, Apr 20, 2006
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ugFmTuBZGHA.508
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > kgp is my hero of the day.

    oh yeah, well I WROTE books...with paper and everything....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

    Neil, Apr 20, 2006