OT: Frances is a wuss

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. That is all.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:O90Dr7clEHA.3896 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> That is all.

    > but is she hawt?

    Only 70-75 degrees (F), but with no power for 50 hours, and having to close
    all the windows because of wind/rain, it got a little too hawt for my
    liking.

    --
    Fris "B.O. Plenty" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Frances is a wuss

    #
    > That is all.

    Ivan the Terrible is coming for you (or me.)

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!
    kpg, Sep 8, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >> Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >> news:O90Dr7clEHA.3896 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> That is all.

    >> but is she hawt?

    > Only 70-75 degrees (F), but with no power for 50 hours, and having to
    > close all the windows because of wind/rain, it got a little too hawt
    > for my liking.

    now thats one hawt gurl.

    (yo! - you be good and keep yourself safe - you hear!!)

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > That is all.

    Glad to see you is OK, if a tad smellier than normal.

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 8, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Frances is a wuss

    i used to have a male boss named francis, he too was a wuss

    Consultant, Sep 8, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> That is all.

    > Glad to see you is OK, if a tad smellier than normal.
    >
    > JaR

    *rowdy enters room*
    *Frisbee hiding in corner*
    *sniff.. sniff..sniff*

    "DAMN! thats-a-spicy-meat-a-ball"

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Frances is a wuss

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > That is all.

    True, but you gotta admit that Andrew '92 rocked

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---
    LnkWizard, Sep 8, 2004
  10. circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:08:58 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > That is all.

    Frances peed all over NYC today and flooded half the city.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jay Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > Frances peed all over NYC today and flooded half the city.

    Thats nothing, we got 17 inches in 2 straight days of rain, roads flooded,
    houses flooded, we have power, but water is off since tuesday night and
    will not come back till about next tuesday. She was not powerfull, but
    caused the worst flooding here since 1912. Proovs, you dont have to be all
    that powerful to do damage.

    Jay
    Jay, Sep 11, 2004
  12. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:23:09 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jay () said,

    > > Frances peed all over NYC today and flooded half the city.

    > Thats nothing, we got 17 inches in 2 straight days of rain, roads flooded,
    > houses flooded, we have power, but water is off since tuesday night and
    > will not come back till about next tuesday. She was not powerfull, but
    > caused the worst flooding here since 1912. Proovs, you dont have to be all
    > that powerful to do damage.

    Take me, for example...
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:23:09 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jay () said,
    >> >>
    >> > Frances peed all over NYC today and flooded half the city.

    >> Thats nothing, we got 17 inches in 2 straight days of rain, roads
    >> flooded, houses flooded, we have power, but water is off since
    >> tuesday night and will not come back till about next tuesday. She was
    >> not powerfull, but caused the worst flooding here since 1912. Proovs,
    >> you dont have to be all that powerful to do damage.
    >>

    > Take me, for example...

    can we take you to the moon?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    "If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take piss breaks and plays poker
    24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  14. circa Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:07:06 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    > Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in
    >
    > > circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:23:09 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jay () said,

    > >> Thats nothing, we got 17 inches in 2 straight days of rain, roads
    > >> flooded, houses flooded, we have power, but water is off since
    > >> tuesday night and will not come back till about next tuesday. She was
    > >> not powerfull, but caused the worst flooding here since 1912. Proovs,
    > >> you dont have to be all that powerful to do damage.
    > >>

    > > Take me, for example...

    > can we take you to the moon?

    Who are you, Frank Sinatra?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    >> can we take you to the moon?
    >>

    > Who are you, Frank Sinatra?

    and Rowdy would let you play among the stars...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >>> can we take you to the moon?
    >>>

    >> Who are you, Frank Sinatra?

    > and Rowdy would let you play among the stars...

    i actually "really" can do that. we have the Toronto Film Festival goin
    here this week. lots and lots of stars.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 12, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > i actually "really" can do that. we have the Toronto Film Festival goin
    > here this week. lots and lots of stars.

    true, but some of those are Canadian stars, so they don't count...
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  18. circa Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:24:06 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > > <> spewed in

    > >> Who are you, Frank Sinatra?

    > > and Rowdy would let you play among the stars...
    > >

    > i actually "really" can do that. we have the Toronto Film Festival goin
    > here this week. lots and lots of stars.

    Or I could just walk around Tribeca.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 12, 2004