    The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe over
    in alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a Happy
    Meal, myself.

    Frisbee®, May 1, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe over
    > in alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a Happy
    > Meal, myself.

    Did you manage to read the whole thing? I couldn't finish it.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 1, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe
    >> over
    >> in alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a
    >> Happy
    >> Meal, myself.
    >>

    > Did you manage to read the whole thing? I couldn't finish it.

    Yeah, it gets funnier as you go on. He duplicates a bunch of it, went
    copy-and-paste happy.

    Frisbee®, May 1, 2007
  4. Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe over in
    > alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a Happy Meal,
    > myself.

    I posted my response here for everyone to get a kick out of too, but it
    apparently got filtered because of all the "br@indump" references, so I posted
    it in my forums for everyone to view:

    http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=714

    It's also listed under one of the OP's original posts. He actually sent it out
    10 times to 6 different groups.

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 1, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    On May 1, 11:49 pm, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:Oz#...> The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe over in
    > > alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a Happy Meal,
    > > myself.

    > I posted my response here for everyone to get a kick out of too, but it
    > apparently got filtered because of all the "br@indump" references, so I posted
    > it in my forums for everyone to view:
    >
    > http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=714
    >
    > It's also listed under one of the OP's original posts. He actually sent it out
    > 10 times to 6 different groups.
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard

    GG shows that he posted to 14 different newsgroups, and to each one
    separately. Must be one desperate creature. He's pro'lly a TestK!ng
    crony. They're more than worried now... they're scared sh!tless. I
    really didn't expect them to go down without a squeal.

    Cerebrus, May 1, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Guest

    On May 1, 5:15 pm, Cerebrus <> wrote:
    > On May 1, 11:49 pm, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    >

    > <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote:
    > > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > >news:Oz#...> The guy who has a "thing" for Certguard double-posted his 22k diatribe over in
    > > > alt.certification.mcse. I think the guy's a few fries short of a Happy Meal,
    > > > myself.

    > > I posted my response here for everyone to get a kick out of too, but it
    > > apparently got filtered because of all the "br@indump" references, so I posted
    > > it in my forums for everyone to view:

    > >http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=714

    > > It's also listed under one of the OP's original posts. He actually sent it out
    > > 10 times to 6 different groups.

    > > --
    > > CertGuard

    > GG shows that he posted to 14 different newsgroups, and to each one
    > separately. Must be one desperate creature. He's pro'lly a TestK!ng
    > crony. They're more than worried now... they're scared sh!tless. I
    > really didn't expect them to go down without a squeal.

    Hey Guys,

    I would like to comment that when I did do the first post, I did make
    a mistake in copying my findings into the post. This is the reason why
    I posted a second time to correct my mistake. I did not submit this
    post to 14 newsgroups. I submitted my post for people to view my
    findings and to see if they are accurate. I submitted to 7 newsgroups.
    Yes, I could of submitted more but I wanted to get a reply out of
    certguard regarding my findings. Below is my response to CertGuard's
    findings.

    Hi Robert,

    I congratulate your efforts on your recent networkworld.com articles.
    With regards to certain comments that you have made in response to my
    post, I still see a discrepancy. You state to stay away from websites
    that state you will pass on your first try, but when I read comments
    from www.transcender.com, it states the exact words below. First try
    is also in italic so I guess it stands out. http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp

    "Transcender software is so comprehensive that IT professionals who
    use Transcender to prepare for their certification exams feel
    confident they will pass their exams on the first try--or otherwise be
    eligible to receive a refund on their purchases. For more information
    about the BEST guarantee in the IT test prep industry, click here."

    It also states, "Industry Best 100% Pass Guarantee". So this
    contradicts your statement.

    With regards to gocertify.com and Goexam, I did not say they sell
    braindumps. I stated they seem to be selling braindumps according to
    your review of websites. http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp.

    I am not going to go any further on this. I think you are doing a
    great job with regards to getting the IT industry the proper training.
    I still think it is up to the manager's that have to test who they
    interview. But, this is just my point of view. You have provided many
    good points with regards to the information I have obtained with
    regards to your company.

    May I suggest, that you be more friendly and calm when dealing with
    questions pointed to the IT Certification industry. I don't see how
    people will listen to you if you are not very nice. There are many
    posts on these newsgroups that consider you not to be very friendly.
    Good Work Robert!!!

    , May 2, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    piffled away vaguely:

    > May I suggest, that you be more friendly and calm when dealing with
    > questions pointed to the IT Certification industry. I don't see how
    > people will listen to you if you are not very nice. There are many
    > posts on these newsgroups that consider you not to be very friendly.
    > Good Work Robert!!!

    May I suggest better medication?

    catwalker63, May 2, 2007
  8. Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    > piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> May I suggest, that you be more friendly and calm when dealing with
    >> questions pointed to the IT Certification industry. I don't see how
    >> people will listen to you if you are not very nice. There are many
    >> posts on these newsgroups that consider you not to be very friendly.
    >> Good Work Robert!!!

    > May I suggest better medication?

    ~sigh~ Ok. ;-)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 2, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    Robert Williams [CertGuard] piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> May I suggest, that you be more friendly and calm when dealing with
    >>> questions pointed to the IT Certification industry. I don't see how
    >>> people will listen to you if you are not very nice. There are many
    >>> posts on these newsgroups that consider you not to be very friendly.
    >>> Good Work Robert!!!

    >> May I suggest better medication?
    >>

    > ~sigh~ Ok. ;-)

    I'm sorry, did I give the impression I was talking to you? :p

    catwalker63, May 2, 2007
  10. Re: For those of you who want a good laff

    > I'm sorry, did I give the impression I was talking to you? :p
    > --

    Better safe than sorry, I say. ;-)

    --
    CG

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 3, 2007