OT: For Sue

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Signs you may be a Canadian

    1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.

    2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk"

    3. You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I just
    spilled my poutine"

    4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.

    5. You drink pop, not soda.

    6. You know what it means to be on 'pogey'.

    7. You know that "a mickey" and "2-4's" mean "Party at the cabin eh!!"

    8. You don't hold your hand on your breast when you sing the national
    anthem.

    9. You can drink legally while still a 'teen'.

    10. You know that francophones, anglophones and allophones are not
    electronic devices.

    11. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.

    12. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap place
    to travel to and has good cigars.

    13. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it
    instead of telling them to stay out of it.

    14. You're not sure if the leader of our nation has EVER had sex and don't
    want to know if he has!

    15. You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.

    16. Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.

    17. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.

    18. You sit on a couch not a chesterfield - because Chesterfield is a small
    town in Quebec.

    19. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.

    20. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.

    21. You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".

    22. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that."

    23 You know that Canada is the only country to successfully invade the US
    and burn its capital to the ground.

    24. You voted for a political leader who admitted to smoking pot.

    25. You understand that having an extension cord on your car does not mean
    that it's electric.

    26. You read rather than scanned this list.

    --
    Fris "Howz it goin', eh?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 8, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:43:24 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:

    > Signs you may be a Canadian
    >
    > 1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
    >
    > 2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk"
    >
    > 3. You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I
    > just spilled my poutine"
    >
    > 4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
    >
    > 5. You drink pop, not soda.
    >
    > 6. You know what it means to be on 'pogey'.
    >
    > 7. You know that "a mickey" and "2-4's" mean "Party at the cabin eh!!"
    >
    > 8. You don't hold your hand on your breast when you sing the national
    > anthem.
    >
    > 9. You can drink legally while still a 'teen'.
    >
    > 10. You know that francophones, anglophones and allophones are not
    > electronic devices.
    >
    > 11. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
    >
    > 12. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap
    > place to travel to and has good cigars.
    >
    > 13. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it
    > instead of telling them to stay out of it.
    >
    > 14. You're not sure if the leader of our nation has EVER had sex and don't
    > want to know if he has!
    >
    > 15. You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
    >
    > 16. Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
    >
    > 17. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
    >
    > 18. You sit on a couch not a chesterfield - because Chesterfield is a
    > small town in Quebec.
    >
    > 19. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.
    >
    > 20. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
    >
    > 21. You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".
    >
    > 22. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that."
    >
    > 23 You know that Canada is the only country to successfully invade the US
    > and burn its capital to the ground.
    >
    > 24. You voted for a political leader who admitted to smoking pot.
    >
    > 25. You understand that having an extension cord on your car does not mean
    > that it's electric.
    >
    > 26. You read rather than scanned this list.

    10/26 qualifies you as British, as does taking the time to read the
    questions.
    Andy Foster, Dec 9, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    exactly.. as does having an informed opinion..

    :)

    billyw, Dec 9, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    god damn Rogers!! can someone repost? all I got was what is shown below!
    I knew it was weird that nothing got thru yesterday...
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    Brat, Dec 9, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > god damn Rogers!! can someone repost? all I got was what is shown below!
    > I knew it was weird that nothing got thru yesterday...
    > grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    Anything for you my dear.

    ---------------------

    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    is brat a burd

    billyw, Dec 9, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > is brat a burd

    Yes.
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    yes

    Consultant, Dec 9, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > > Anything for you my dear.
    > >
    > > ---------------------

    hehe no comment dahhlin lol

    > > Signs you may be a Canadian
    > >
    > > 1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.

    I still see the movie :p who cares how I get there.

    > > 2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk"

    well the low fat stuff sucks!!

    > > 3. You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I

    > just
    > > spilled my poutine"

    YUM!!

    > > 4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.

    they are MADE of chocolate... duh!!

    > > 5. You drink pop, not soda.

    and your point? (*sippin pepsi as I write*)

    > > 6. You know what it means to be on 'pogey'.

    eeep!!! *hides paycheque*

    > > 7. You know that "a mickey" and "2-4's" mean "Party at the cabin eh!!"

    there are 24 hours in a day... and 24 been in a flat... coincidence?

    > > 8. You don't hold your hand on your breast when you sing the national
    > > anthem.

    Yeah, we aint into self fondling

    > > 9. You can drink legally while still a 'teen'.

    suckers!!

    > > 10. You know that francophones, anglophones and allophones are not
    > > electronic devices.

    *sigh* yup

    > > 11. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.

    ahh we are a friendly lot no?

    > > 12. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap

    > place
    > > to travel to and has good cigars.

    ignorance is bliss

    > > 13. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix

    it
    > > instead of telling them to stay out of it.

    why get stressed... that's what they are paid for :p
    I think lol

    > > 14. You're not sure if the leader of our nation has EVER had sex and

    don't
    > > want to know if he has!

    ewwwwwwwwwwww NEXT subject please!!

    > > 15. You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.

    we like variety

    > > 16. Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.

    haha

    > > 17. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.

    hmmm... Americans have freeways with TOLLS... we have Highways... no
    tolls... backwards me thinks!!

    > > 18. You sit on a couch not a chesterfield - because Chesterfield is a

    > small
    > > town in Quebec.

    lol look ma, I learned something new today
    I call it a sofa!

    > > 19. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.

    its the diamond shaped thingy right?

    > > 20. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.

    nope... in my wallet :p

    > > 21. You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".

    what are thrills?

    > > 22. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that."

    lol

    > > 23 You know that Canada is the only country to successfully invade the

    US
    > > and burn its capital to the ground.

    booh-rahh

    > > 24. You voted for a political leader who admitted to smoking pot.

    well DUH!! At least ours admits his faults before election

    > > 25. You understand that having an extension cord on your car does not

    mean
    > > that it's electric.

    hahahahahaha

    > > 26. You read rather than scanned this list.

    yikes... caught me lol

    but do ya still love me?

    Brat, Dec 9, 2003
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    lol go figure... someone reposts and I don't get it AGAIN!! lol at least I
    picked it up here... thanks C

    Brat, Dec 9, 2003
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    burd? as in bird? HEY!! I dont have feathers... lol who asked that? I
    missed that one too! Was it billy? damnit puppy you missed my nick change?
    lol I figured everyone would know me with my new handle... hell it fits me
    fine... or is it that I am fine? no ... lol damn blonde streaks leakin into
    my brain!!

    Job interview tomorrow with the military for a civilian position... pay =
    $35k Cdn... not bad... lol aint IT work though... I need a job!!!

    and NO Consultant, I wont work for you :p

    Brat, Dec 9, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > but do ya still love me?

    Only if you give me what I want. ;-)

    A few of those apply to Minnesotans too:

    Pop, Engine block heater, homogenized milk, northern pike, chat with
    strangers...
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    my dear man... how long have you been begging for that same thing? rent a
    porno!

    Brat, Dec 9, 2003
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > burd? as in bird? HEY!! I dont have feathers... lol who asked that? I
    > missed that one too! Was it billy? damnit puppy you missed my nick

    change?
    > lol I figured everyone would know me with my new handle... hell it fits me
    > fine... or is it that I am fine? no ... lol damn blonde streaks leakin

    into
    > my brain!!
    >
    > Job interview tomorrow with the military for a civilian position... pay =
    > $35k Cdn... not bad... lol aint IT work though... I need a job!!!

    You chicks like to ramble on dontcha?

    Good luck on the interview.
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > You chicks like to ramble on dontcha?

    Gawd I HATE that term... don't ask me why...

    > Good luck on the interview.

    lol thanks

    Brat, Dec 10, 2003
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > my dear man... how long have you been begging for that same thing? rent a
    > porno!

    I have plenty thank you.

    And it's not begging so much as groveling.
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Gawd I HATE that term... don't ask me why...

    How bout 'skirts'?
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > > my dear man... how long have you been begging for that same thing? rent

    > > porno!

    > I have plenty thank you.

    There are just some things you don't want to know about a friend yanno? lol
    I was playing UT the other night and one of the levels had a men's
    washroom... there was a playboy type mag on the toilet seat... and one of
    the other areas had posters on the walls of women in bikini's... someone had
    fun making that map lol

    Brat, Dec 10, 2003
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    > > Gawd I HATE that term... don't ask me why...

    > How bout 'skirts'?

    I am more than just my clothes... regardless of how short the skirt :p

    *runs*

    Brat, Dec 10, 2003
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > washroom... there was a playboy type mag on the toilet seat... and one of
    > the other areas had posters on the walls of women in bikini's... someone

    had

    Sounds like I should start playing UT again...
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003