OT: For Ramone

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, May 27, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    though it's not the same without the spelling mistakes and ALL CAPS
    style...

    Dear friend,
    I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of Alderan.

    I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence considering
    my present circumstance and situation. I was falsely imprisoned upon the
    Imperial Battlestation when my planet was hideously destroyed and ended
    by the very bad sith Lord Vader.

    I escaped along with the aid of brave rebels and Wookies, and am now I
    am lying low due to the situation in the 4th moon of Yavin till when
    things gets better.

    I have control here of the sum of $25, million in Imperial Credits
    deposited with a security company for safekeeping on Tatooine. the funds
    were shipped by a courier service as diplomatic items of high values to
    prevent them from knowing the content. what I want you to do friend is
    to indicate your interest that you will assist me by receiving the money
    on our behalf on Tatooine and assist in investing this money in any
    lucrative business like moisture farms and stock in multi-planetary
    companies and other safe lucrative investment in your sector.

    May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which
    this business demands, and hope you will not betray the trust and
    confidence which I repose in you.

    In conclusion, in the event you are interested to assist me I will like
    you to contact my lawyer who I have stationed in Mos Eisley to witness
    the transaction to it's conclusion.

    You can reach him on his direct line via mail, his name is Watto the
    Toydarian, I have the full trust in him.

    Finally, I have set aside 15% of the total sum of the funds for your
    assistance, and 5% for any expenses that shall be incurred during this
    transaction.

    I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.

    Help us, friend, you are our only hope.

    Best regards,
    Princess. l. Organa

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Adam's Rib: The original bone of contention.

    Neil, May 27, 2005

  2. Neil wrote:
    > Dear friend,
    > I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of Alderan.

    > Best regards,
    > Princess. l. Organa

    Just in ... a video message from her ...

    http://tinyurl.com/7f6sx

    =?UTF-8?B?4Lit4Liw4LmE4Lij4LiB4LmH4LiV4Liy4Lih?=, May 27, 2005

  3. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: For Ramone

    In news:Xns9662E76A64BF1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > though it's not the same without the spelling mistakes and ALL CAPS
    > style...
    >
    > Dear friend,
    > I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of
    > Alderan.
    >
    > I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence
    > considering my present circumstance and situation. I was falsely
    > imprisoned upon the Imperial Battlestation when my planet was
    > hideously destroyed and ended by the very bad sith Lord Vader.
    >
    > I escaped along with the aid of brave rebels and Wookies, and am now I
    > am lying low due to the situation in the 4th moon of Yavin till when
    > things gets better.
    >
    > I have control here of the sum of $25, million in Imperial Credits
    > deposited with a security company for safekeeping on Tatooine. the
    > funds were shipped by a courier service as diplomatic items of high
    > values to prevent them from knowing the content. what I want you to
    > do friend is to indicate your interest that you will assist me by
    > receiving the money on our behalf on Tatooine and assist in investing
    > this money in any lucrative business like moisture farms and stock in
    > multi-planetary companies and other safe lucrative investment in your
    > sector.
    >
    > May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which
    > this business demands, and hope you will not betray the trust and
    > confidence which I repose in you.
    >
    > In conclusion, in the event you are interested to assist me I will
    > like you to contact my lawyer who I have stationed in Mos Eisley to
    > witness the transaction to it's conclusion.
    >
    > You can reach him on his direct line via mail, his name is Watto the
    > Toydarian, I have the full trust in him.
    >
    > Finally, I have set aside 15% of the total sum of the funds for your
    > assistance, and 5% for any expenses that shall be incurred during this
    > transaction.
    >
    > I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.
    >
    > Help us, friend, you are our only hope.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Princess. l. Organa

    Heh. Funny.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, May 27, 2005