OT: For nerd32768

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. If you live in the Chicago area, you can check this out this winter:

    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/07/07/stage.montypython.reut/index.html

    Star names join Python on Broadway
    Wednesday, July 7, 2004 Posted: 9:19 PM EDT (0119 GMT)

    NEW YORK (Reuters) -- David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and Hank Azaria were
    named Wednesday as the leading trio for next year's Broadway-bound
    production of Monty Python's "Spamalot."
    "Spamalot," to be directed by Oscar and Tony Award winner Mike Nichols, is
    billed as "the musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture, 'Monty
    Python and the Holy Grail,"' the 1975 comedy directed by Terry Gilliam and
    Terry Jones.
    It tells the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and
    their quest for the Holy Grail. A chorus line of dancing divas and knights,
    flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight are featured.
    Pierce, who was Dr. Niles Crane in the long-running U.S. sitcom "Frasier,"
    will play Sir Robin. Curry, known for his star turn in the cult film, "The
    Rocky Horror Picture Show," will play King Arthur. Azaria, best known as the
    voice of Moe the bartender on the animated series "The Simpsons," will
    portray Sir Lancelot.
    The corresponding film roles were performed by Eric Idle, Graham Chapman and
    John Cleese of the British comedy troupe.
    Idle wrote the book for the new musical and collaborated on the music and
    lyrics with John Du Prez, whose film scores include the "Teenage Mutant
    Ninja Turtles" series and the hit, "A Fish Called Wanda."
    The show is scheduled to have a world premiere engagement in Chicago,
    Illinois, from December 21, 2004, to January 16, 2005, before beginning
    Broadway previews on February 7.

    --
    Fris "I have to push the pram a lot" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    > NEW YORK (Reuters) -- David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and Hank Azaria were
    > named Wednesday as the leading trio for next year's Broadway-bound
    > production of Monty Python's "Spamalot."
    > "Spamalot," to be directed by Oscar and Tony Award winner Mike Nichols, is
    > billed as "the musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture, 'Monty
    > Python and the Holy Grail,"' the 1975 comedy directed by Terry Gilliam and
    > Terry Jones.
    > It tells the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and
    > their quest for the Holy Grail. A chorus line of dancing divas and

    knights,
    > flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight are featured.
    > Pierce, who was Dr. Niles Crane in the long-running U.S. sitcom "Frasier,"
    > will play Sir Robin. Curry, known for his star turn in the cult film, "The
    > Rocky Horror Picture Show," will play King Arthur. Azaria, best known as

    the
    > voice of Moe the bartender on the animated series "The Simpsons," will
    > portray Sir Lancelot.
    > The corresponding film roles were performed by Eric Idle, Graham Chapman

    and
    > John Cleese of the British comedy troupe.
    > Idle wrote the book for the new musical and collaborated on the music and
    > lyrics with John Du Prez, whose film scores include the "Teenage Mutant
    > Ninja Turtles" series and the hit, "A Fish Called Wanda."
    > The show is scheduled to have a world premiere engagement in Chicago,
    > Illinois, from December 21, 2004, to January 16, 2005, before beginning
    > Broadway previews on February 7.

    I live in Tejas, but my brother goes to college in Iowa, and we normally
    have to stop through Chicago. i might be able to go

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    <> wrote in message
    > to much info nerd!!

    PotD

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message

    > PotD

    What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in charge"
    of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can nominate for PotD,
    then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to un-nominate posts that
    don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as well. For instance, a post that
    says, simply "too much info nerd!!" should not, under normal circumstances,
    be allowed consideration for such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an
    awful long time for no one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is awarded
    PotD, I'm retiring.
    </rant>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    > What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in

    charge"
    > of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can nominate for

    PotD,
    > then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to un-nominate posts that
    > don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as well. For instance, a post

    that
    > says, simply "too much info nerd!!" should not, under normal

    circumstances,
    > be allowed consideration for such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an
    > awful long time for no one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is

    awarded
    > PotD, I'm retiring.
    > </rant>
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    PotY

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Re: For nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    >
    >> PotD

    > What? Hell no. Frisbee, we need to talk. You seem to be the one "in
    > charge" of PotD's. Can we do something about this? If anyone can
    > nominate for PotD, then we need some (or all) people to be allowed to
    > un-nominate posts that don't qualify. We need certain guidelines as
    > well. For instance, a post that says, simply "too much info nerd!!"
    > should not, under normal circumstances, be allowed consideration for
    > such an award. PotS, maybe. But a day is an awful long time for no
    > one to top "too much info nerd!!". If that is awarded PotD, I'm
    > retiring. </rant>

    I'm not exactly the one in charge. I don't know if I was the first to use
    that phrase or not, but I believe I got it from the
    rec.sport.football.college nooze group.

    His post completely baffled me as well. Maybe he thought it stood for
    something else?

    --
    Fris "Pick on the Dweeb?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    in prison it means poop on the d1ck
    jtyc told me this

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    > in prison it means poop on the d1ck
    > jtyc told me this

    I'm not the one who looks like they should be in prison.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OB$2nAQZEHA.3492
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > PotS, maybe.

    NO! Don't you go devaluing my PotS's there buddy boy...

    (that's not even worth PotµS)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    what do you mean

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    > what do you mean

    What I'm trying to say is: You look like you should be in prison.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: For nerd32768

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what do you mean
    >
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > in prison it means poop on the d1ck
    > > > jtyc told me this

    > > I'm not the one who looks like they should be in prison.

    He's trying to imitate me

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  14. Re: For nerd32768

    You mean, he looks at you as though he hasn't been with a
    woman in 20 years???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 8, 2004
  15. Re: For nerd32768

    >> what do you mean
    >
    >What I'm trying to say is: You look like you should be in prison.

    you mean he looks like eddiepox?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004