OT: For Frisbee® and Consultant

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Nov 12, 2007

  2. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: For Frisbee® and Consultant

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:euiE%...
    > Frisbee and Consultant:
    >
    > Please click on the appropriate link below to claim a token of
    > appreciation sent by yours truly. These are in no way shape or form
    > intended to influence my nomination for mcngp. They are a reward for
    > outstanding contributions to the newsgroup for 6+ years.
    >
    > For Frisbee®:
    > http://www.wham-o.com/default.cfm?wp_ml=0&page=Fifty&fifty=FiftyPlutoPlatter
    > For Consultant: http://www.newcastlebrown.com/home/?wp_ml=0

    I'll be anxiously checking my mailbox for my Christmas/Birthday gift,
    thanks!
    Frisbee®, Nov 12, 2007

  3. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    > These are in no way shape or form
    > intended to influence my nomination for mcngp. They are a reward for
    > outstanding contributions to the newsgroup for 6+ years.

    You should be a Washington lobbyist. No Influence. Yeah, right.
    You know full well the corruptible nature of the people you're
    dealing with. Let's get the money out of MCNGP nominations.

    kp "McCain-Feingold" g
    kpg*, Nov 13, 2007
  4. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> These are in no way shape or form
    >> intended to influence my nomination for mcngp. They are a reward for
    >> outstanding contributions to the newsgroup for 6+ years.

    > You should be a Washington lobbyist. No Influence. Yeah, right.
    > You know full well the corruptible nature of the people you're
    > dealing with. Let's get the money out of MCNGP nominations.

    NG screwed up. Everyone knows you get a gift for the goat first.
    CBIC, Nov 13, 2007
  5. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>> These are in no way shape or form
    >>> intended to influence my nomination for mcngp. They are a reward for
    >>> outstanding contributions to the newsgroup for 6+ years.

    >> You should be a Washington lobbyist. No Influence. Yeah, right.
    >> You know full well the corruptible nature of the people you're
    >> dealing with. Let's get the money out of MCNGP nominations.
    >>

    > NG screwed up. Everyone knows you get a gift for the goat first.

    Technically it's for the goat, but the inductee is the one who gets the most
    benefit from the traditional gift.

    We are talking about lube for the goat, right?
    Briscobar, Nov 13, 2007
  6. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You should be a Washington lobbyist. No Influence. Yeah, right.
    >>> You know full well the corruptible nature of the people you're
    >>> dealing with. Let's get the money out of MCNGP nominations.
    >>>

    >> NG screwed up. Everyone knows you get a gift for the goat first.

    > Technically it's for the goat, but the inductee is the one who gets
    > the most benefit from the traditional gift.
    >
    > We are talking about lube for the goat, right?

    Dang!

    What induction ceremony did you get when you spun
    the 'Wheel of Destiny'?

    I just had to bring a cheese fondue,
    kpg*, Nov 13, 2007
  7. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> We are talking about lube for the goat, right?

    >> Dang!
    >>
    >> What induction ceremony did you get when you spun
    >> the 'Wheel of Destiny'?
    >>
    >> I just had to bring a cheese fondue,

    > We changed the rules shortly before your induction. We took off "rape by
    > goat" after the Darth2000 incident of 2004. It was pure bloodshed. A real
    > massacre. We replaced "rape by goat" with "rape of goat" on the Wheel of
    > Destiny at that point.

    Alas, poor Darth.

    I gnu him well.
    Frisbee®, Nov 13, 2007
  8. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Nov 13, 2007
  9. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: For Frisbee® and Consultant

    where have you been? im strictly guiness now.
    thanks though!

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2007