OT: For Doom

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: For Doom

    In news:eek:,
    CBIC <> rambled:

    http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/06/17/highest_a
    >> nd_lowest_rates_of_marijuana_use

    > The lowest use groups are in the Midwest. The people who should be
    > using the most. They definitely didn't poll some of my old friends.

    Heh, I was just going to say that they definitely DID poll some of mine! I'm
    not too big on it anymore, although I was for a while. But some of my
    friends - I haven't seen them not stoned in probably 2 years. They're not
    burnouts or anything, they just like to relax. Or that's their
    rationalization, anyway. Ha.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    Ben Smith Guest

    Re: For Doom

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Subject: Re: For Doom
    > From: "Briscobar" <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > In news:eek:,
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    > >
    > > Briscobar wrote:
    > >> Everything's more fun in Boston. :)
    > >>

    > http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/06/17/highest_a
    > >> nd_lowest_rates_of_marijuana_use

    > > The lowest use groups are in the Midwest. The people who should be
    > > using the most. They definitely didn't poll some of my old friends.

    > Heh, I was just going to say that they definitely DID poll some of mine! I'm
    > not too big on it anymore, although I was for a while. But some of my
    > friends - I haven't seen them not stoned in probably 2 years. They're not
    > burnouts or anything, they just like to relax. Or that's their
    > rationalization, anyway. Ha.

    Shut up and get me another drink.

    Ben Smith, Jun 18, 2005