    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Guess the Movie: "Today, looks like a good day to die"

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Bigus Dickus

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <> say in
    news:#:

    > These pictures were taken from an AC130 Specter gunship two
    > and a half Miles away. The guys in the picture are setting up a
    > roadside bomb and planning to ambush an American convoy which followed
    > a short while after the pictures were taken. They were setting up for
    > the ambush and were pacing off the distance from the bomb to where the
    > convoy was to pass by. Turn your sound up. 40 mm cannon on the
    > gunship. Awesome. God bless our troops.
    >
    > http://www.fullonmanagement.com/videos/iraqiinsurgents-takeout.wmv

    that was awesome.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Boy: A noise with dirt on it.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > that was awesome.

    Did you see that guys body splatter like a bug hitting a windshield?

    Kinda makes one realize the full effects of a 40mm cannon on the human body.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Guess the movie: "Yippee kay-yay, motherfsuker."

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Bigus Dickus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >God bless our troops.

    Amen to that

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Bigus Dickus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Kinda makes one realize the full effects of a 40mm cannon on the human body.

    just to make sure, they should have used to 105mm on 'em :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006
  6. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > just to make sure, they should have used to 105mm on 'em :)

    Now that would have been an awesome site!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  7. Bigus Dickus

    Guest Guest

    When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no purpose. It
    is people like you that make the rest of the world hate the USA, you know,
    the kind of people who believe it's great to trounce on poor defenceless
    people and imprison people without reason like those at Guantanamo. Without
    your kind, the world would be better,safer place for *ALL* to live in.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Bigus Dickus

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <Jed> say in news::

    > When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no purpose.

    blah,blah,blah...listen I'm not even amurican, but when the guys are
    putting together cars that go boom, they become fair game. THAT has nothign
    to do with bush

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Oversexed people are just more prone...

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Bigus Dickus

    Jtyc Guest

    > Without your kind, the world would be better,safer place for *ALL* to live
    > in.

    Obviously you are not a student of human history.

    Jtyc, Mar 6, 2006
  10. Bigus Dickus

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Jed <Jed> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no
    > purpose. It is people like you that make the rest of the world hate
    > the USA, you know, the kind of people who believe it's great to
    > trounce on poor defenceless people and imprison people without reason
    > like those at Guantanamo. Without your kind, the world would be
    > better,safer place for *ALL* to live in.

    I hope a car bomb goes off right outside your front door. If you survive I
    bet you'll feel differently.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 6, 2006
  11. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    <Jed> wrote in message news:...
    > When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no purpose. It
    > is people like you that make the rest of the world hate the USA, you know,
    > the kind of people who believe it's great to trounce on poor defenceless
    > people and imprison people without reason like those at Guantanamo. Without
    > your kind, the world would be better,safer place for *ALL* to live in.

    Why is it that everyone that hates the US uses these same worthless terms over
    and over again?

    "War mongering "Bushits"", that's a good one, did you make that up yourself?

    Ok, yeah, we're war mongers because we were attacked on our own soil by a bunch
    of Jihad Extremists that are pissed off at the world for not abiding by their
    beliefs. We didn't start this fsuking war, but by the grace of god....we WILL
    finish it!

    Just like Pearl Harbor, we were dragged into this fsuking hole and we'll fight
    til it's fsuking over. So you can take your human rights BS and shove it where
    your finger fits.

    ....trounce on poor defenceless people... BWHAHAHAHAH....oh they're such
    defenseless little people.....the guy was tossing a Shoulder mounted fsuking
    grenade launcher into a field next to a road where a US Convoy full of food and
    munitions for the local people was expected to pass.

    My only regret is that I my taxes paid for the demolition of those people...I
    should have been provided with a better view.

    When you get a clue, ....no, no, scratch that...walk away now....just walk
    away....

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  12. Bigus Dickus

    kpg Guest

    Yep - it was *real* safe in the world trade center, wasn't it?

    kpg, Mar 6, 2006
  13. Bigus Dickus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of :

    > When will you war mongering "Bushits"

    Hey! There's something on the line!

    Hope it's a big'un.

    "Bushits"

    LOL!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  14. Bigus Dickus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Yep - it was *real* safe in the world trade center, wasn't it?

    And on that Spanish train. Or that nightclub in Bali. OR the London
    Underground. Or the Munich Olympics. Or Pan Am flight 103. Or that grade
    school in Beslan.

    Yup. Real safe.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  15. You’re such a defenseless pig pushing him self into fire.

    I suggest if u wan play politics stop playing computer games

    --
    Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  16. Bigus Dickus

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns977E96DBFE819Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
    >
    >> Yep - it was *real* safe in the world trade center, wasn't it?
    >>

    > And on that Spanish train. Or that nightclub in Bali. OR the London
    > Underground. Or the Munich Olympics. Or Pan Am flight 103. Or that
    > grade school in Beslan.
    >
    > Yup. Real safe.

    Oh and don't forget the gassing in Japan's subway.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 6, 2006
  17. Bigus Dickus

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:

    > Oh and don't forget the gassing in Japan's subway.

    I believe that one was a different group of religious wackos.

    *Cue argument that other wacko groups have bombed, gassed, or otherwised
    inconvenienced people, therefore, the Islamist fundies are really no
    different than anybody else*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  18. Bigus Dickus

    Consultant Guest

    im a bushit, he's a bushit, wouldn't you like to be a bushit too

    Consultant, Mar 6, 2006
  19. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > > Yep - it was *real* safe in the world trade center, wasn't it?
    > >

    > And on that Spanish train. Or that nightclub in Bali. OR the London
    > Underground. Or the Munich Olympics. Or Pan Am flight 103. Or that grade
    > school in Beslan.
    >
    > Yup. Real safe.

    And the US Embassy in Tehran in 1979 and Libya in 1981, Beirut in 1983 (twice),
    and Kuwait 1983, and Beirut again in 1984, and Kuwait Flight 221, and TWA Flight
    847, and the Achille Lauro...the list goes on...

    Look at all the Extremist groups out there that started making this world more
    and more unsafe starting back in the 1960's. The Popular Front for the
    Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), PFLP-GC, Abu Nidal Organization, Hezbollah,
    Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, HAMAS, the Islamic Group, the
    well known Al-Qaeda, Armed Islamic Group, Islamic Army, HUM, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba
    (Army of the Righteous)

    And how many of those groups are active now that the US has declared a War on
    Terrorism? Um I count one (1) fully active, and maybe a few that are active but
    hibernating.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  20. Re: For all the USA Haters out there!

    > These pictures were taken from an AC130 Specter gunship two
    > and a half Miles away. 40 mm cannon on the gunship.

    Politics aside, does not seem fair, this consept.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 7, 2006