    porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
    istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
    slpeling was ipmorantt!
    Lost, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Lost

    Doom Guest

    "Lost" <> wrote in message
    news:NmE4d.624674$...
    >I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

    <snip>

    Neil should be happy to read this.
    Doom, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Lost

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Lost" <> wrote in message
    > >I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

    > <snip>
    >
    > Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

    IFYPFY

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Lost

    Guest Guest

    Is yer Mikrosoft spelchekar brokn ?

    I was rdgnieg The
    >phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a

    rscheearch at Cmabrigde
    >Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers

    in a wrod are, the
    >olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer

    be in the rghit
    >pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll

    raed it wouthit a

    Guest, Sep 23, 2004
  5. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:13:01 GMT, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lost
    () said,

    > I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The
    > phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
    > Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
    > olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
    > pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
    > porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
    > istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
    > slpeling was ipmorantt!

    And my reading speed drops by a factor of ten whenever somebody posts
    this.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  6. Lost

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > And my reading speed drops by a factor of ten whenever somebody posts
    > this.

    Dancin' at your Long Island jazz age parties
    Waiter, bring us more Bacardis
    We'll order now what they ordered then
    'Cause every thing old is new again

    ....to someone, anyway.

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 23, 2004
  7. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Lost" <> wrote in message
    >> >I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

    > IFYPFY

    yes I was the researcher...

    so, how old is this anyway....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  8. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Doom" <> spewed in

    > "Lost" <> wrote in message
    >>I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

    > <snip>
    >
    > Neil should be happy to read this.

    really? can't understand why?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 23, 2004
  9. Lost

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > > Neil should be happy to read this.
    > >

    > really? can't understand why?

    It's because you asked a question that wasn't really a question?

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 23, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:06:22 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in
    >
    > > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Lost" <> wrote in message
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

    > > IFYPFY
    > >

    > yes I was the researcher...
    >
    > so, how old is this anyway....

    Only a year or two, IIRC.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 23, 2004
  11. Lost

    Brat® Guest

    >> so, how old is this anyway....
    >>

    > Only a year or two, IIRC.

    my dad sent this to me about 3 years ago
    Brat®, Sep 24, 2004
  12. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Only a year or two, IIRC.

    guess it just seems older

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  13. circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:58:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > Only a year or two, IIRC.

    > guess it just seems older

    According to Snopes, it was September of 2003:

    http://www.snopes.com/language/apocryph/cambridge.asp

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 24, 2004
  14. Lost

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Neil should be happy to read this.
    >> >

    >> really? can't understand why?

    > It's because you asked a question that wasn't really a question?

    what is it you are trying to tell me?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 24, 2004