    i spent half an hour at one of them and didn't stop laughing the whole time.

    things i'll do for a free breakfast and tickets to disnae (i know, i know,
    but .. oh never mind)
    billyw, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Re: florida timeshare salesmen

    billyw wrote:
    > is how fla timeshare guys go about sales the norm for the US..
    > by that, i mean are most US sales types as cheesy.

    Yes.

    > i spent half an hour at one of them and didn't stop laughing the
    > whole time.

    That's because most of them are former comedians. It's all a result of the
    recent comedy outsourcing initiative, you know.

    > things i'll do for a free breakfast and tickets to disnae (i know, i
    > know, but .. oh never mind)

    Are you in Orlando right now, you bastard, and didn't tell me?

    --
    Fris "Say Hey to the Mick for me" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004

  3. billyw

    Sandworm Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in

    > is how fla timeshare guys go about sales the norm for the US..
    > by that, i mean are most US sales types as cheesy.
    >
    > i spent half an hour at one of them and didn't stop laughing the whole
    > time.
    >
    > things i'll do for a free breakfast and tickets to disnae (i know, i
    > know, but .. oh never mind)

    Yeah, their all pretty much dip sticks....they'll waste at least your
    whole day on that 'sales meeting' before you get your ticket and
    breakfast vouchers even though they tell ya it's only 2 to 3 hours.
    Personally I think it's cheaper to just get the tickets for cash and a
    much better use of my time....plus I get the FL resident discount and
    AAA. Let me know when you come and I'll buy your 4 day pass at the FL
    resident rate of $99 american + tax of course, if you'll buy dinner
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: florida timeshare salesmen

    no.. last time i was in orlando was 2000

    hopefully going this or next november..
    dpends on work

    billyw, Jul 1, 2004
  5. billyw

    billyw Guest

    usually i only spend half an hour..
    after being shown around the "wonderful resort" the palms was the last one.
    i just tell them i'm not interested and where's my tickets..

    thanks for the offer for the tickets...

    billyw, Jul 1, 2004