    Am I the only one?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Mar 27, 2007

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    stuseven Guest

    + personally, I've never used flickR or any similar... to me
    it sounds more like you might have connection problems ?
    Other possibilities might be... you are using a freebie
    account, and they're trying to drop you a hint... pay up or
    dont expect favors(!)... that may not be it... but... possibly
    your freebie account is overloaded, and not loading right
    for that reason ?
    Oh oh...wait... if you are "the pete" from... you know...
    with the pictures of... well... this is a family group, so I wont
    spell it out(!)... but that might be a problem also ?
    Just guessing... there are loads of good picture sharing
    sites out there... flickR may not be the best for you, for
    whatever reason.

    stuseven, Mar 27, 2007

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    stuseven Guest

    + just wanted to update this... I used your link to www.Flickr.com
    did a search for Pete Cresswell... and... lots and lots of pictures of
    surfing, cars, sunshine... I dunno... you may have broken link at
    your end, it all seems to pop up from here ?!?

    stuseven, Mar 27, 2007
  4. Per stuseven:
    > I dunno... you may have broken link at
    >your end, it all seems to pop up from here ?!?

    Do you see about a half-dozen "PECo IT" sets?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Mar 28, 2007
  5. (PeteCresswell)

    Joan Guest

    I saw 2 on the first page and 9 when I click on "more.."

    You have 1 collection with all 9 PECo IT sets.

    --
    Joan

    "(PeteCresswell)" <> wrote in message
    : Per stuseven:
    : > I dunno... you may have broken link at
    : >your end, it all seems to pop up from here ?!?
    :
    : Do you see about a half-dozen "PECo IT" sets?
    : --
    : PeteCresswell
    Joan, Mar 28, 2007
  6. Per Joan:
    >I saw 2 on the first page and 9 when I click on "more.."
    >
    >You have 1 collection with all 9 PECo IT sets.

    Thanks for the report.

    Actual total sets = 21.... and I'm seeing all of them now.

    Either all the stars are in alignment... or it's a lucky day... or maybe they
    fixed something at Flickr...
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Mar 28, 2007
  7. (PeteCresswell)

    stuseven Guest

    + ditto what other poster "Joan" commented...
    first photos are all sun and surf... by clicking "more"
    you see the PECO whatever... pages of them.

    So hopefully, you were just having navigation problems
    at flickR, and nothings broken ?

    stuseven, Mar 28, 2007
  8. Per stuseven:

    > So hopefully, you were just having navigation problems
    >at flickR, and nothings broken ?

    I'd put my money on bug(s) in Flickr. It seems tb all better now... but those
    "API error" messages weren't lying....
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Mar 29, 2007