    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Gazwad, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Gazwad

    John Holmes Guest

    Gazwad came up with this:

    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?

    It flames best if you eat beans for at least a week.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Gazwad

    Scrote Guest

    Re: Flaming

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?
    >
    > --
    > Gazwad

    Have you never heard of the "Dance of the Flaming Arseholes"?. What a
    sheltered life you must lead! LOL

    http://www.gunplot.net/unusualphotos/photogall6.html
    Scrote, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Gazwad

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Gazwad <> wrote:
    >> Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    >> Were there any consequences?
    >>
    >> Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    >> WTF for?

    Yeah, but it's not all it's cracked up to be, m8.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Gazwad

    Diogenes Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Gazwad wrote:
    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?

    Don't do it bare or you'll lose some hair.

    --
    Diogenes Laertius
    Diogenes, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Gazwad

    ilmc Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Gazwad typed:
    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?

    1) My older brother (about 60 now) once took a 2lb jam-jar to the bath with
    him, captured a fart and tested it in good "O" level chemy lab style. He
    survived. He claims to have farted every step while walking across London
    Bridge.
    2) My (twin) sister farted for about 45 seconds. As she was only 12 at the
    time, and it was during Sunday Lunch, she looked at the gathered family's
    gob-smacked visages and run from the room in tears.
    3) There are a few pr0n mpegs of "ladies" farting. One good one singed the
    camera man's eyebrows.

    HTH (*eg*)
    ilmc, Dec 6, 2003
  7. Gazwad

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Re: Flaming

    <SNIP>
    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?

    Geez ... I can't believe I'm answering this ...

    When I was much younger and growing in small-town USA (where shooting up
    stop signs actually WAS great fun ... we had 3) I went through a "gee-whiz"
    shitkicker phase. We used to drink the cheapest beer we could get someone to
    buy for us and sit out til' 10 or 11 weeknights trying to come up with
    something of interest to do ... (the stop sign already looked like mosquito
    mesh).

    Cheap beer made for lots of gas. Who came up with the idea that it could be
    done? No idea. I was in their version of "college prep chemistry" and
    thought that ... well, it was methane ... wasn't it?

    So yeah ... we tried that ... no harm, no foul (well not too foul) it took a
    couple weeks for us to get bored with it (I told you it was small-town). No
    one got hurt ... a couple times the flame did penetrate the jeans but though
    it caused some pretty sudden concern it caused no damage.

    One good point ... in the winter when we were hanging out in an enclosed
    space ... flaming (we called it lighting farts) made for a much easier
    environment for breathing. It seems the delightful aroma was eliminated in a
    .... flash!

    - Bay0Wulf
    Bay0Wulf, Dec 6, 2003
  8. Gazwad

    Boomer Guest

    Re: Flaming

    "Bay0Wulf" <> wrote in

    > <SNIP>
    >> Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    >> Were there any consequences?

    > Geez ...

    [snip]
    Geez...
    Quit cross posting.

    (24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.ftpsearch.com,alt.os.windows-
    xp,comp.os.linux.advocacy)
    Boomer, Dec 6, 2003
  9. Gazwad

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Bay0Wulf wrote:
    > <SNIP>
    >> Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    >> Were there any consequences?

    > Geez ... I can't believe I'm answering this ...
    >
    > When I was much younger and growing in small-town USA (where shooting
    > up at stop signs actually WAS great fun ...

    <aside>

    And they reckon they don't have a drug problem in ameriKKKa.
    TehGhodTrole, Dec 6, 2003
  10. Gazwad

    docmill Guest

    Re: Flaming

    "TehGhodTrole" <> wrote in

    > Bay0Wulf wrote:
    >> <SNIP>
    >>> Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    >>> Were there any consequences?

    >> Geez ... I can't believe I'm answering this ...
    >>
    >> When I was much younger and growing in small-town USA (where shooting
    >> up at stop signs actually WAS great fun ...

    ><aside>
    >
    > And they reckon they don't have a drug problem in ameriKKKa.

    No problem with drugs, everyone does them very well.
    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"
    docmill, Dec 6, 2003
  11. Gazwad

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Re: Flaming

    > > <SNIP>

    > > Geez ...

    > [snip]
    > Geez...
    > Quit cross posting.
    >
    > (24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.ftpsearch.com,alt.os.windows-
    > xp,comp.os.linux.advocacy)

    Well, All I did was to "reply to group" I saw all that other stuff there and
    wondered what it was but figured the sender was ... cross posted (?) I will
    avoid that in the future I guess

    - Bay0Wulf
    Bay0Wulf, Dec 6, 2003
  12. John Holmes wrote:

    > Gazwad came up with this:

    >> Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    >> Were there any consequences?

    >> Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    >> WTF for?

    > It flames best if you eat beans for at least a week.

    Before or after? No -- wait! The Dumb People thread was somewhere
    else! Never mind.

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    [still no new sig]
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 6, 2003
  13. Gazwad

    Flamin Homer Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Gazwad> The Plonker wrote:
    || Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    || Were there any consequences?
    || Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    || WTF for?

    http://www.burningfarts.com/video_clips.html a poor selection, show them how
    it's done.

    --
    Homer.

    Does Plonking on a regular
    basis make you a Plonker?
    Flamin Homer, Dec 6, 2003
  14. Gazwad

    nemo Guest

    Re: Flaming

    Gazwad <> wrote in message
    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?
    >
    > --

    There was an engineer called Keith Towner at Gerrard Telephone Exchange in
    London who used to do that - until he caught all his pubes alight!!! (^!^)
    nemo, Dec 6, 2003
  15. Gazwad

    olfart Guest

    Re: Flaming

    "nemo" <> wrote in message

    > Gazwad <> wrote in message
    > > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > > Were there any consequences?
    > >
    > > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > > WTF for?
    > >
    > > --

    > There was an engineer called Keith Towner at Gerrard Telephone

    Exchange in
    > London who used to do that - until he caught all his pubes alight!!!

    (^!^)

    When I was a kid in school years ago we used to fill a large plastic
    bad with fart gas and then light it fffoooooommmm -
    lot's of colors too
    olfart, Dec 6, 2003
  16. Gazwad

    nemo Guest

    On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:53:34 +0000, Gazwad wrote:

    > Who here has ever lit one of their own farts?
    > Were there any consequences?
    >
    > Has anyone ever lit a third parties fart?
    > WTF for?

    A friend (rugby player) lit his own fart - ended up in Accident and
    Emergency.

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Dec 7, 2003