    1. Advertising

  2. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, May 8, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Re: First MCNGP on the Moon

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:%...

    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >> http://lro.jhuapl.edu/NameToMoon/index.php

    > Find a safe landing site? WTF. they were there already. Use the same site.

    Lunar Warming.
    Bill Hileman, May 8, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    Re: First MCNGP on the Moon

    >> Find a safe landing site? WTF. they were there already. Use the same
    >> site.

    > Lunar Warming.

    Or those whackos who say the moon landings were staged are correct. Was that
    a black helicopter???
    CBIC, May 8, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:uzAmdGRsIHA.1316
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > http://lro.jhuapl.edu/NameToMoon/index.php

    By giving your name you're just opening yourself to galactic spam.

    Like I need 10,000 emails offering to give me a longer lasting anal probe.
    kpg, May 8, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Briscobar Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:uzAmdGRsIHA.1316
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://lro.jhuapl.edu/NameToMoon/index.php

    > By giving your name you're just opening yourself to galactic spam.
    >

    > Like I need 10,000 emails offering to give me a longer lasting anal probe.

    Anal Lunar Probe.
    Briscobar, May 8, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:uzAmdGRsIHA.1316
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> http://lro.jhuapl.edu/NameToMoon/index.php

    >> By giving your name you're just opening yourself to galactic spam.
    >>

    >> Like I need 10,000 emails offering to give me a longer lasting anal
    >> probe.

    > Anal Lunar Probe.

    Which will cause you to fart moon dust for a week.
    CBIC, May 8, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    John R Guest

    Re: First MCNGP on the Moon

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >> http://lro.jhuapl.edu/NameToMoon/index.php
    >>

    > Find a safe landing site? WTF. they were there already. Use the same site.

    The enviro-mental-ists won't let them. They might endanger a species that
    we don't yet know exists.

    John R
    John R, May 8, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    Re: First MCNGP on the Moon

    "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in

    > The enviro-mental-ists won't let them. They might endanger a species
    > that we don't yet know exists.

    I saw we need to go back to the moon to pick up the junk we
    left the last time we were there.

    We can dump it all on mars.
    kpg, May 8, 2008