    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "The price for these lemons is ridiculous!" she said sourly.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192908.htm (3/17/2006
    > 8:19:21 AM) # did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Re: OT: Firday Funnie

    > ewe spolled Firday rong

    *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    to be considered "in"? I mean, sure, I misspell words all the time
    but I'm prettry good at weekdays - will it never end. Who do you think
    I am? TGP? Neil?

    kpg, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    > to be considered "in"?

    it really doesn't matter what you do, you wont be "in". High school
    rules, you work with compters, yer out.

    > I mean, sure, I misspell words all the time
    > but I'm prettry good at weekdays - will it never end.

    prolly not for a while. We like to over do things here. WHAT ARE YOU,
    NEW?

    > Who do you think
    > I am? TGP? Neil?

    i hate you...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "My stereo's half-fixed," said Tom monotonously.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 17, 2006 at 9:21am "kpg" blathered:

    > As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192908.htm (3/17/2006
    >> 8:19:21 AM) # did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Re: OT: Firday Funnie

    >> ewe spolled Firday rong

    > *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    > to be considered "in"? I mean, sure, I misspell words all the time
    > but I'm prettry good at weekdays - will it never end. Who do you think
    > I am? TGP? Neil?

    Hey, I resemble that remark.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns978955051594Dipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    > to be considered "in"?

    Yeah...I think I'm gonna make an attempt to misspell every single day of
    the week, not just Wedenseday, Turdsday or Firday.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192908.htm (3/17/2006
    >> 8:19:21 AM) # did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Re: OT: Firday Funnie

    >> ewe spolled Firday rong

    > *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    > to be considered "in"? I mean, sure, I misspell words all the time
    > but I'm prettry good at weekdays - will it never end. Who do you think
    > I am? TGP? Neil?

    You misspelled pretty, but it's not a weekday, so you lose points.

    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    >> to be considered "in"?

    > it really doesn't matter what you do, you wont be "in". High school
    > rules, you work with compters, yer out.

    I KNEW I should have been a cheerleader.

    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    > On Mar 17, 2006 at 9:21am "kpg" blathered:
    >
    >> As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\192908.htm (3/17/2006
    >>> 8:19:21 AM) # did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> ewe spolled Firday rong

    >> *sigh* - does this mean that from now on I have to misspell weekdays
    >> to be considered "in"? I mean, sure, I misspell words all the time
    >> but I'm prettry good at weekdays - will it never end. Who do you think
    >> I am? TGP? Neil?

    > Hey, I resemble that remark.

    Shuddup. You misspolled stuff. That's setting a bad example for the uthe of
    our nashin.

    Before you know it, our kids will all be forced to go to Canadian schools,
    and turn out like *gasp* --well, like... Neil.

    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > Before you know it, our kids will all be forced to go to Canadian
    > schools, and turn out like *gasp* --well, like... Neil.

    you mean educated, unarmed and with health care?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - It's not over until the FAT table sings.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    > I KNEW I should have been a cheerleader.

    do you have teh b00bs for it?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never
    try. - Homer Simpson

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >
    >> Before you know it, our kids will all be forced to go to Canadian
    >> schools, and turn out like *gasp* --well, like... Neil.
    >>

    > you mean educated, unarmed and with health care?

    I don't come here for the social commentary. I come here for the tasteless
    jokes.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >>
    >>> Before you know it, our kids will all be forced to go to Canadian
    >>> schools, and turn out like *gasp* --well, like... Neil.
    >>>

    >> you mean educated, unarmed and with health care?

    > I don't come here for the social commentary. I come here for the
    > tasteless jokes.

    Tasteless Jokes???? Where?? Not here? You can't be serious?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --I come for the sarcasm.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I come here for the tasteless
    > jokes.

    stolen from Channel 2:

    The husband dies. He had $30,000 to his name.

    After everything is done at the funeral home and
    cemetery, the widow tells her closest friend that there is none of
    the $30,000 left.

    The friend says, "How can that be?

    The widow says, "Well, the funeral cost me $6,500. And
    of course I made a donation to the church...that was
    $500, and I spent another $500 for the wake, food and drinks, you know.
    The rest went for the memorial stone."

    The friend says, "$22,500 for the memorial stone? My
    God, how big is it?"

    The widow says, "Three carats."

    (oh sorry, that wasn't really tasteless was it?)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A bird in the hand makes it awfully hard to blow your nose.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    > did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >
    >> I KNEW I should have been a cheerleader.

    > do you have teh b00bs for it?

    I was thinking of buying some on e-bay.

    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    We Dense Day Guest

    > did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >
    >> Before you know it, our kids will all be forced to go to Canadian
    >> schools, and turn out like *gasp* --well, like... Neil.
    >>

    > you mean educated, unarmed and with health care?

    That sounds like a commercial for Geritol.

    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    >> did you hear "We Dense Day" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
    >>
    >>> I KNEW I should have been a cheerleader.

    >> do you have teh b00bs for it?

    > I was thinking of buying some on e-bay.

    eat and drink a whole lot. along with the gut you get the b00bs as a
    bonus.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!

    Neil, Mar 18, 2006