    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Dec 23, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Festivus

    i've been preppin all year. pretty sure i will win

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2005

  3. "Briscobar" wrote:

    > Now, let us prepare for the feats of strength.

    Not until we finish airing out our grievances... Now where is James and
    Lowdes... heh heh....

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Dec 23, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Festivus

    In news:,
    Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > In spite of, or maybe because of, the mini-religious uproar caused
    > yesterday by FSM,

    You thought that was a mini uproar? Man, that was nothing. I wouldn't even
    consider that a spirited discussion. I mean nobody even told anybody to fsck
    off. Anyway, happy Festivus.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 23, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Festivus

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:,
    > Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> In spite of, or maybe because of, the mini-religious uproar caused
    >> yesterday by FSM,

    > You thought that was a mini uproar? Man, that was nothing. I wouldn't
    > even consider that a spirited discussion. I mean nobody even told
    > anybody to fsck off. Anyway, happy Festivus.

    Maybe you don't grasp the concept of "mini"?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Briscobar, Dec 23, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Festivus

    > Maybe you don't grasp the concept of "mini"?

    Perhaps we disagree on the severity of an uproar? Mini or not.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 23, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Festivus

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    >> Maybe you don't grasp the concept of "mini"?

    > Perhaps we disagree on the severity of an uproar? Mini or not.

    Izzat kinda like "Jumbo Shrimp"?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Festivus

    > You thought that was a mini uproar? Man, that was nothing. I wouldn't even
    > consider that a spirited discussion. I mean nobody even told anybody to
    > fsck off. Anyway, happy Festivus.

    Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Shut your
    festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous,
    coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

    Stupid git...

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Festivus

    > Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Shut
    > your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you
    > vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
    >

    > Stupid git...

    Why are you being so mean to me?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 23, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Festivus

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Shut your
    > festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous,
    > coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
    >

    > Stupid git...

    Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

    LRM, Dec 23, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Festivus

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> You thought that was a mini uproar? Man, that was nothing. I
    >> wouldn't even consider that a spirited discussion. I mean nobody
    >> even told anybody to fsck off. Anyway, happy Festivus.

    > Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Shut
    > your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you
    > vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
    >

    > Stupid git...

    That would be unacceptable, but since we're in the Festivus thread, all is
    well. Continue airing greivances!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Dec 23, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all....
    and if I offended you by saying "merry christmas"

    Go fock yourself

    :)

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    James, Dec 23, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 23, 2005 at 9:41am "Briscobar" blathered:

    > In spite of, or maybe because of, the mini-religious uproar caused
    > yesterday by FSM, I would like to extend my Festivus greetings to one
    > and all. This religiously-neutral holiday can be celebrated by one and
    > all, regardless of your religious affiliation.

    A Festivus for the rest of us.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 23, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > In spite of, or maybe because of, the mini-religious uproar caused
    > yesterday by FSM, I would like to extend my Festivus greetings to one
    > and all. This religiously-neutral holiday can be celebrated by one and
    > all, regardless of your religious affiliation.
    >
    > Now, let us prepare for the feats of strength.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    merry christmas anyway. Have a goodun...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do what you will with this tagline, just don't bother me about it!

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Festivus

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I mean nobody even told anybody to fsck
    > off.

    go fsck off

    ;)

    and merry merry to you too

    and all the MCNGP

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Bit: The increment by which programmers go insane.

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Festivus

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Izzat kinda like "Jumbo Shrimp"?

    or gummint worker

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - When there's a will, I want to be in it!

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Festivus

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ekzNFD#BGHA.2300
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> Stupid git...
    >>

    > Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

    you are the perfect woman.

    do you also "get" the infield fly rule?

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Festivus

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ekzNFD#BGHA.2300
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> Stupid git...
    >>>

    >> Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

    > you are the perfect woman.
    >
    > do you also "get" the infield fly rule?

    Yes; but somehow talking about baseball in football season seems wrong to
    me.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 24, 2005
  19. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Festivus

    On Dec 24, 2005 at 1:14am "LRM" blathered:

    > Yes; but somehow talking about baseball in football season seems wrong to
    > me.

    It is real.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://techgeekpro.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 24, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Festivus

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Yes; but somehow talking about baseball in football season seems wrong
    > to me.

    must have been the trade talk from Briscobar...

    'k, 'splain a "flea flicker"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005