    need and his set is the five dvd set not the four one.

    Help would be appreciated

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Dragon

    Dr Zoidberg Guest

    Re: Fastlane Covers

    http://cdcovers.cc/ might have something

    --
    Alex

    Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.ebayfaq.co.uk

    Dr Zoidberg, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Fastlane Covers

    "Dr Zoidberg" <AlexNOOOOO!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Dragon wrote:
    >> Ok guys i was wondering if someone could help me, I have just got
    >> Fastlane series 1 on ebay and it comes with covers and artwork but a
    >> couple of friends whom watched it on sky one have asked me for a copy
    >> and as its never getting officially released i obliged. My problem
    >> is the nice man on ebay is sending me a free extra cover but i need
    >> dvd middles and another cover, does anyone have these covers please.
    >>

    > http://cdcovers.cc/ might have something
    >
    > --
    > Alex
    >
    > Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    > Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"
    >
    > www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    > www.ebayfaq.co.uk

    Hi mate already tried there they do have covers but not the same ones i need
    nor do they have the middles, thanks anyway

    dave

    Dragon, Sep 19, 2005