OT - FA / FS Belkin Wireless G Plus Router

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by loopback, May 8, 2006.

  1. loopback

    loopback Guest

    loopback, May 8, 2006

  2. loopback

    Rob Beattie Guest

    On Mon, 08 May 2006 04:33:21 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
    <> wrote:

    >loopback wrote:
    >>
    >> If anyone is interested please take a look at this wireless router on eBay.

    > Why would I want another of the crappy things? Both the wired and
    >wireless ports slow to a crawl, and the damn things need reset
    >constantly. I ran a speed test, and couldn't even get a 1 Mb/S data
    >rate. I was getting close to five without it.
    >
    > I have two FSD5D72304 Belkin routers sitting in front of me that were
    >used less than a week before I replaced with Linksys WRT54G which work
    >quite well.

    It's the luck of the draw. I had a wireless netgear router and that
    kept on losing the conection with my laptop (needing a reset every 5
    minutes). I replaced it with a high speed g belkin router and have not
    had a single problem since.
    I think that ALL brands of routers still have compatibilty troubles.
    Rob Beattie, May 16, 2006