OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 4, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 4, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Chris Lehr Guest

    Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

    Has anyone actually got insurance to work?

    The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
    And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:

    http://www.newhorizons.com/content/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/content/courses0.aspx

    An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
    soon as possible.

    Chris Lehr, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

    So you did, but why take people to your site, when all they need is the MS
    link? Other than to generate traffic on your site?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/insurance/default.mspx

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

    Chris Lehr wrote:
    > Has anyone actually got insurance to work?
    >
    > The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
    > And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:
    >
    > http://www.newhorizons.com/content/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/content/courses0.aspx
    >
    > An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    > The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
    > soon as possible.

    >> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael D. Alligood
    >> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    >> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    >> CIW Certified Instructor
    >>
    >> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
    >>

    >> "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Visit my blog for details.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Michael D. Alligood
    >>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    >>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    >>> CIW Certified Instructor
    >>>
    >>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
    microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
    the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
    pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 6, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

    Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

    > I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
    > microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
    > the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
    > pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

    Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
    with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 6, 2007
  6. Michael D. Alligood

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
    > with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

    ....and Pugs named Frank!

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 6, 2007
  7. Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
    >> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.
    >>

    > ...and Pugs named Frank!

    Hmm, is Bill the king of the "shadow government" that monitor's our
    thoughts and testing facilities?

    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 6, 2007