OT: Everything at last

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 2, 2004

  2. kpg

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 2, 2004

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    > Nope. Missed "prick" & "syzygy". First two I looked for were missing. Tsk!

    Well then e-mail them.

    duh.

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 2, 2004
  4. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> In case you had any questions, here is Everything
    >>
    >> http://www.botanicum.com/everything.html
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/5puz8
    >>

    > Nope. Missed "prick" & "syzygy". First two I looked for were missing.
    > Tsk!
    >
    > JaR
    > Picky Thug

    personally, I think they've raised more questions than they've answered:

    "why whypee"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 2, 2004
  5. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2004
  6. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Everything at last

    In news:%,
    Ken Briscoe <> rambled:

    > In news:%,
    > kpg <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In case you had any questions, here is Everything
    >>
    >> http://www.botanicum.com/everything.html
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/5puz8

    > Funny, but half of those aren't words. "adls02"?

    Um, right...as if you guys needed me to tell you that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2004
  7. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Nope. Missed "prick" & "syzygy". First two I looked for were missing.
    >> Tsk!
    >>

    > Well then e-mail them.
    >
    > duh.

    That would mean giving more of a $hit than I do.

    JaR
    CareLess Thug

    JaR, Dec 2, 2004
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    > personally, I think they've raised more questions than they've answered:
    >
    > "why whypee"

    Actually looks like a collection of e-mail prefixes for a spambot. E-
    mailing in a suggestion might be a Bad Idea™

    JaR
    Suspicious Thug

    JaR, Dec 2, 2004
  9. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Everything at last

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> In news:%,
    >> kpg <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> In case you had any questions, here is Everything
    >>>
    >>> http://www.botanicum.com/everything.html
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/5puz8

    >> Funny, but half of those aren't words. "adls02"?

    > Um, right...as if you guys needed me to tell you that.

    LOL

    JaR, Dec 2, 2004
  10. kpg

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> In case you had any questions, here is Everything
    >>
    >> http://www.botanicum.com/everything.html
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/5puz8
    >>

    > Nope. Missed "prick" & "syzygy". First two I looked for were missing. Tsk!

    Did someone call for a prick? Here I am!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Dec 3, 2004
  11. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Did someone call for a prick? Here I am!

    <fx="Crocodile Dundee">
    Naw, mate, that's not a prick...
    </fx>

    JaR
    Grosse Thug

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004
  12. kpg

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >>
    >> Did someone call for a prick? Here I am!
    >>

    > <fx="Crocodile Dundee">
    > Naw, mate, that's not a prick...
    > </fx>

    I was referring to my personality [1] in this case, not any anatomical
    appendage (impressive as it might be in its own right, but I digress)[2][3]

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    [1] A personality which has been designated as one of the more effective
    forms of birth control.
    [2] As long as the lovely and talented Mrs. Mike T. has no complaints, all
    is cool.
    [3] This is simply an attempt to make my footnotes longer than the actual
    post.

    Mike T., Dec 4, 2004