    same so that we can get rid of the idiot?

    Thanks,
    Carol-A

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Carol A

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    "Carol A" <> wrote in message
    >I have reported pcbutts1 to his/her ISP. Could everyone else please do the
    > same so that we can get rid of the idiot?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Carol-A

    Now why would you want to go and report a bot? Pcbutts1 (the *real* one) is
    not responsible for the troll impersonating him.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Carol A

    Shawn Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    ive done it too but the person pretending to be pcbutts1 changes his info or
    whatever so much that itd be hard to find him im sure, its hard to tell who
    the real pcbutts1 even is so everyone ends up bashing the real one, id just
    change my id if i were him

    Shawn, Jul 28, 2005
  4. Carol A

    "Shawn" <> wrote in message
    > ive done it too but the person pretending to be pcbutts1 changes his info
    > or whatever so much that itd be hard to find him im sure, its hard to tell
    > who the real pcbutts1 even is so everyone ends up bashing the real one, id
    > just change my id if i were him

    Then the troll would just change his to match. He's going after Max lately
    too.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 28, 2005
  5. Carol A

    Fred Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Shawn, <>, whose name means "unpopular and needs to move
    on; has suicidal tendencies; thinks he’s good, but he’s not", upchucked:

    > ive done it too but the person pretending to be pcbutts1 changes his
    > info or whatever so much that itd be hard to find him im sure, its hard to
    > tell who the real pcbutts1 even is so everyone ends up bashing the real
    > one, id just change my id if i were him.

    People are frightened by surprises.

    Fred, Jul 28, 2005
  6. Carol A

    Fred Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Carol A, <>, whose name means "doesn't need to be
    drunk to urinate in public; eyes are bigger than her stomach; has satiny
    ****", fawned:

    > I have reported pcbutts1 to his/her ISP.

    Really? You have reported pcbutts1 to his/her isp?

    > Could everyone else please do the same so that we can get rid of the
    > idiot?

    Well, since you said the magic word. No.

    > Thanks, Carol-A.

    Thanks for sharing that with us.

    Fred, Jul 28, 2005
  7. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Carol A, <> wrote:

    > I have reported pcbutts1 to his/her ISP.

    I've created a monster.

    > Could everyone else please do the same so that we can get rid of the
    > idiot?

    Aren't you polite. Get fucked. The answer is no.

    > Thanks, Carol-A.

    THANK YOU! YOU ARE VERY KIND. [Sarcastically, from a police officer]

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  8. Carol A

    Carol A Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Well, let's make up our mind:
    Is it a bot or a troll?
    If it was a bot, it couldn't change itself if the real person changed his
    user ID, unless someone had a very sophisticated bot set up, in which case
    I'd get a serious case of the wiggins, if I was the real pcbutts1.

    If it *is* a troll, then why don't we just ignore the dumb sh*t until he
    goes away????? Won't he go away if he gets ignored, and hence doesn't have
    the fun he's supposed to have from being a troll?

    Carol-A

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005
  9. Carol A

    Carol A Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Carol A, <>, whose name means "nasty crumpet; likes
    clubbing seals; wants to marry her dad", cooked up:

    > Is it a bot or a troll?

    I am not a troll. I am a technical expert, skilled in spyware and new
    operating system installations.

    > If it was a bot, it couldn't change itself if the real person changed
    > his user ID, unless someone had a very sophisticated bot set up, in which
    > case I'd get a serious case of the wiggins, if I was the real pcbutts1.

    Who is a bot???

    > If it *is* a troll, then why don't we just ignore the dumb sh*t until he
    > goes away?

    I am not a troll.

    > Won't he go away if he gets ignored, and hence doesn't have the fun he's
    > supposed to have from being a troll?

    TROLL! Where?

    > Carol-A.

    Run up the middle. Run up the middle.

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005
  10. Carol A

    Ed Pope Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Carol A, <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have reported pcbutts1 to his/her ISP.

    > I've created a monster.
    >
    > > Could everyone else please do the same so that we can get rid of the
    > > idiot?

    > Aren't you polite. Get fucked. The answer is no.
    >
    > > Thanks, Carol-A.

    > THANK YOU! YOU ARE VERY KIND. [Sarcastically, from a police officer]

    See, the point is you don't treat anyone, anywhere, and for _any
    reason, abusively.

    This means you never deliberately torture or cause emotional/physical
    pain to another in the name of science or interrogation.

    And some people are just too fucking stupid, or too fucking angry to
    get it.

    Which are you?

    No wonder he wanted to replace those idiots.

    Good call.

    Sincerely,
    I'm With Stupid

    Ed Pope, Jul 28, 2005
  11. Carol A

    "Carol A" <> wrote in message
    > Well, let's make up our mind:
    > Is it a bot or a troll?
    > If it was a bot, it couldn't change itself if the real person changed his
    > user ID, unless someone had a very sophisticated bot set up, in which case
    > I'd get a serious case of the wiggins, if I was the real pcbutts1.
    >
    > If it *is* a troll, then why don't we just ignore the dumb sh*t until he
    > goes away????? Won't he go away if he gets ignored, and hence doesn't have
    > the fun he's supposed to have from being a troll?
    >
    > Carol-A

    Think about it: a bot didn't create itself. Some TROLL did. Okay, so maybe
    it's not exactly the standard definitions, but who cares? It appears to be a
    bot written to provide AI reponses. But like I said, *someone* had to
    program it, and keep altering it, and that would be something very close to
    a troll.

    Ignore it? I do. Report it? I don't. Block the sender each time it morphs?
    Sure. And in a few months if it goes away, I'll clean up my killfile.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 28, 2005
  12. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Ed Pope, <> wrote:

    > See, the point is you don't treat anyone, anywhere, and for _any reason,
    > abusively.

    Reasons are the motives for actions, decisions and personal convictions,
    Pope. I can see why you have no reason.

    > This means you never deliberately torture or cause emotional/physical
    > pain to another in the name of science or interrogation.

    Aw! Poor baby. Does it hurt?

    > And some people are just too fucking stupid, or too fucking angry to get
    > it.

    People are living in different stages of history.

    > Which are you?

    Are you trying to gyp him?

    > No wonder he wanted to replace those idiots.

    He just does everything right.

    > Good call.

    Good thinkin', Lincoln.

    > Sincerely, I'm With Stupid.

    Yesterday this guy said that you were dumb. Can you confirm that?

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  13. Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Ed Pope, <> wrote:
    >
    > > See, the point is you don't treat anyone, anywhere, and for _any reason,
    > > abusively.

    > Reasons are the motives for actions, decisions and personal convictions,
    > Pope. I can see why you have no reason.

    And you think abuse is justifiable?

    Do explain.

    And I'm not Pope.

    I'm with stupid.

    > > This means you never deliberately torture or cause emotional/physical
    > > pain to another in the name of science or interrogation.

    > Aw! Poor baby. Does it hurt?

    Aw! Little shithead. Does it make your penis feel bigger?

    > > And some people are just too fucking stupid, or too fucking angry to get
    > > it.

    > People are living in different stages of history.

    Agreed.

    But they still need positive leadership.

    I mean, you could give it all up to Ayn Rand now and flail in
    mediocrity like the rest of them.

    It appears you are well on your way.

    > > Which are you?

    > Are you trying to gyp him?

    Gyp whom?

    Stupid?

    I take pity on the retarded.

    Sometimes I even drop money into their little buckets when they stand
    outside the grocery store.

    > > No wonder he wanted to replace those idiots.

    > He just does everything right.

    Stupid?

    Stupid can't even come up with a cohesive theory as to why torture is
    not an acceptable method of extracting information.

    > > Good call.

    > Good thinkin', Lincoln.

    Yeah, and that's why it's so sad.....

    > > Sincerely, I'm With Stupid.

    > Yesterday this guy said that you were dumb. Can you confirm that?

    No.

    I'm not dumb.

    Stupid is.

    And I'm _with_stupid.

    I'm With Stupid, Jul 28, 2005
  14. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I'm With Stupid, <> wrote:

    > And you think abuse is justifiable?

    What you say I thought is irrelevant, Stupid.

    > Do explain.

    Don't you understand?

    > And I'm not Pope.

    And so am I.

    > I'm with stupid.

    Most AI programs are dumb. That's why AI researchers never get good grants.

    > Aw!

    You just have the appearance of being an airhead.

    > I have been diagnosed with neurotic excoriations, known as
    > uncontrollable face picking.

    Your immediate death would fix that, Stupid

    > Little shithead.

    Dial 1-800-suck-my-dick

    > Does it make your penis feel bigger?

    I really don't care about your erection.

    > Agreed.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > But they still need positive leadership.

    They stole part of your rigging, huh? Don't you hate it when someone rips
    off your sailboat?

    > I mean, you could give it all up to Ayn Rand now and flail in mediocrity
    > like the rest of them.

    You'll have to try to be more clear than that.

    > It appears you are well on your way.

    My ass is big, but yours just has to dominate the whole landscape.

    > Gyp whom?

    It wasn't me who.

    > Stupid?

    Are you really dumb?

    > I take pity on the retarded.

    You're so stupid.

    > Sometimes I even drop money into their little buckets when they stand
    > outside the grocery store.

    Money!

    > Stupid?

    Most AI programs are dumb. That's why AI researchers never get good grants.

    > Stupid can't even come up with a cohesive theory as to why torture is
    > not an acceptable method of extracting information.

    Why is intelligence so highly rated?

    > No.

    No reason.

    > I'm not dumb.

    Yesterday this guy said that you were dumb. Can you confirm that?

    > Stupid is.

    Why is intelligence so highly rated?

    > And I'm _with_stupid.

    And you don't need it.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  15. Carol A

    Carol A Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Carol A, <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have reported pcbutts1 to his/her ISP.

    > I've created a monster.
    >
    > > Could everyone else please do the same so that we can get rid of the
    > > idiot?

    > Aren't you polite. Get fucked.

    Why? Think you're man enough?

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005
  16. Carol A

    Carol A Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Amen, my brother. Amen.

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005
  17. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Carol A, <> wrote:

    > Why?

    Why not?

    > Think you're man enough?

    What else do you expect of men, A?

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  18. Carol A

    Carol A Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Anyone else notice that a lot of the stuff that this guy says doesn't make a
    lick of sense?

    "pcbutts1"
    <-washes>

    Carol A, Jul 28, 2005
  19. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Everyone report the birk abusing this newsgroup

    Carol use your block sender feature of OE. I don't see any of their posts
    unless it is quoted. I did get rid of 2 of them who were using my email
    address and/or my domain name because that is illegal. I am still waiting on
    the other 3 now. There is one who just recently started randomly changing
    his email address but not his headers. He is the next on my list. One idiot
    actually called my company to complain, to me, that I was illegally using my
    domain name. The idiot was so stupid he did not know it was mine. I asked
    him for all his info, ISP, and NG and he gave it to me. Made getting rid him
    easy.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  20. Carol A

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Carol A, <> wrote:

    > Amen, my brother.

    Are you talking about your real brother?

    > Amen.

    You make me laugh.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005