    MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
    "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
    "Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"
    Ben, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Ben

    molsonexpert Guest

    Re: Eventid.net?

    "Ben" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is "page

    can
    > not be displayed", although another engineer was playing around with the
    > adsl router this morning. But I can get to google, microsoft and prometric
    > etc
    >
    > --
    > Ben
    >
    > MCSA 70-210, 70-214, 70-215, 70-218
    > "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
    > "Thanks to God, I am Still an Atheist"

    nope. internal server error. it can be pinged, though.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Ben

    meanoldman Guest

    Re: Eventid.net?

    Works fine for me.

    --
    ____________________
    meanoldman MCNGP #1

    meanoldman, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Re: Eventid.net?

    Cheers, at least I know its not just me!

    Ben

    Ben, Mar 16, 2005
  5. Ben

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Eventid.net?

    In news:,
    Ben <> rambled:
    > Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is
    > "page can not be displayed", although another engineer was playing
    > around with the adsl router this morning. But I can get to google,
    > microsoft and prometric etc

    works for me

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!
    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2005
  6. Ben

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ben" <> say in

    > Just wondering....Can anyone else get to eventid.net? All I get is
    > "page can not be displayed", although another engineer was playing
    > around with the adsl router this morning. But I can get to google,
    > microsoft and prometric etc

    working for me too

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Luxuriantly hand crafted in only the finest ASCII!
    Neil, Mar 16, 2005
  7. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Re: Eventid.net?

    Yeah, it seems to be back up now, working for me again!

    Ben, Mar 16, 2005