OT: Even More Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    catwalker63 Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> allegedly meandered in
    news:Xns95369DA17F9AEtgp@127.0.0.1:

    > Does the fun ever cease?
    >
    > How to fry an egg on an XP !!
    >
    > http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

    Some people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2004

  3. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 30, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95369DA17F9AEtgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > Does the fun ever cease?
    >
    > How to fry an egg on an XP !!
    >
    > http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

    i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 31, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns9536E186C43E2rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

    need a poorly ventelated HP DL580 for that :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 31, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> allegedly meandered in

    > babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    > spewed in news:Xns9536E186C43E2rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

    > need a poorly ventelated HP DL580 for that :)

    I should think you'd need more than one processor. And a lowly helldesk
    tech to turn the spit.

    catwalker63, Jul 31, 2004