  1. I now understand why she kicked Kerpal's dog.

    SHE RAN OUT OF CIGARETTES!

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Hey Fris,

    *takes a drag... Exhales...*

    ahh.. sweet nicotine.

    *runs*
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Re: Enlightenment

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
    > Hey Fris,
    >
    > *takes a drag... Exhales...*
    >
    > ahh.. sweet nicotine.
    >
    > *runs*

    DONUT TAWNT ME

    I HAVE ONE CIG LEFT AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I SMOKE
    IT ITS GONE AND I YAM GONNA CRY
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Re: Enlightenment

    >DONUT TAWNT ME
    >
    >I HAVE ONE CIG LEFT AND I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT AND I

    KNOW THAT WHEN I SMOKE
    >IT ITS GONE AND I YAM GONNA CRY

    Seriously... I quit a 1 year and 8 months ago. I had
    smoked a 1 1/2 - 2 packs per day for 10-12 years. Quit
    cold turkey. Did it all the while my Fiancee quit at the
    same time... 2 people, pretty much pissed off at the
    world. If we could do it, someone with your sense of
    humor should have no problem.

    Besides, as long as you don't think of that calming
    feeling of the thick sweet smoke filling your lungs when
    you inhale... you shouldn't have any problems...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Enlightenment