OT: Enjoy...

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. I have written a very informative article (IMO) for individuals new to
    certifications and those who participate in public newsgroup. It can be
    found in the Open Topic category on the CertGuard forum site.

    For easier access; you can click here
    <http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=590> and be instantly
    transported there like magic!

    Michael D. Alligood

    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,

    CIW Certified Instructor

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Guest Guest

    Re: Enjoy...

    FYI, TSR took the initiative to add it to the CertGuard Articles as well, so now
    it can also be found here: http://www.certguard.com/An-MCSE-Informative.asp

    Thanks Michael.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Re: Enjoy...

    You are very welcome... I hope people find it informative and helpful.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 29, 2007