    for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of life.
    Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
    http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

    Network Guru, Nov 15, 2007

  2. Network Guru

    farooj

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hello sir,

    I saw your web site in your site you mentioned. who pay money for the microsoft exam you will write that exam when we get letter from microsoft after that we need to pay money to you from the Western Union Bank. I am ok for that . I need to get mcse certyficate without write the exam. so pls tell me what i do?

    yours,
    farooj

    farooj, Nov 15, 2007

  3. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Elixir of life for Consultant

    i thank you

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2007
  4. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Network Guru wrote:

    > For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
    > life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
    > http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

    Suckup.

    --
    JaR
    NTTAWWT!

    JaR, Nov 15, 2007
  5. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Network Guru wrote:
    >

    >> For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >> newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
    >> life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
    >> http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

    > Suckup.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > NTTAWWT!
    > Remove hat to reply

    Jell-O Cee is not pretty

    Frisbee®, Nov 16, 2007
  6. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee. wrote:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > Network Guru wrote:
    > >

    > > > For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > > > newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
    > > > life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
    > > > http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

    > > Suckup.
    > >
    > > -- JaR
    > > NTTAWWT!
    > > Remove hat to reply

    > Jell-O Cee is not pretty

    I'm waiting for *my* bribe.

    --
    JaR
    Small denominations, used bills, as usual

    JaR, Nov 16, 2007
  7. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp...Category=397&gclid=CKCG-ZP24Y8CFRwVYAodEEIelQ