    Are you Democrat?
    Are you a Republican?
    Who cares? Vote, dummy!

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    > Vote, dummy!

    That's too wide of a range, could you be more specific please?

    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    Jtyc wrote:
    > > Vote, dummy!

    > That's too wide of a range, could you be more specific please?

    Either way you vote, you'll end up with a d!psh!t puppet, controlled by
    people in dark suits, whom you seldom see.

    In the UK, we vote in the guy who has the best suit.

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    "LoopBack" <> wrote in message

    > Jtyc wrote:
    >> > Vote, dummy!

    >> That's too wide of a range, could you be more specific please?

    > Either way you vote, you'll end up with a d!psh!t puppet, controlled by
    > people in dark suits, whom you seldom see.
    >
    > In the UK, we vote in the guy who has the best suit.

    It doesn't matter how ANY of us vote, there will ALWAYS be no more than 49%
    of us that are unhappy in the way the voting turned out.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#q#xzmrAHHA.5068
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    >> Vote, dummy!

    > That's too wide of a range, could you be more specific please?

    This is "eats shoots leaves" all over again....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    > In the UK, we vote in the guy who has the best suit.

    I vote only for Frisians on my ballot.

    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> In the UK, we vote in the guy who has the best suit.

    > I vote only for Frisians on my ballot.

    VOTE FOR ME!

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    > VOTE FOR ME!

    I didn't say frisbian... which is one of those new generation lesbians
    right??

    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Election Day Haiku

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> VOTE FOR ME!

    > I didn't say frisbian... which is one of those new generation lesbians
    > right??

    Okay...

    Come to think of it, I -do- like wimmin.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006