    disc labels?

    Thanks,
    * Robinson
    Mirror Spock, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Mirror Spock

    BWL Guest

    There's a few great label-maker programs. Problem is, labels are only
    appropriate for CD's, NOT DVD's. Adhesive paper labels will cause havoc
    with a DVD. The only good ways to label DVD's are with a marker or if you
    have the means to use a printer that can print directly on a disc.

    BWL, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Mirror Spock

    Galley Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:22:11 -0400, Mirror Spock <> spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    >Are there any good programs out there for creating DVD jackets and
    >disc labels?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >* Robinson

    Sure Thing http://www.surething.com/

    Galley
    Galley, Jul 24, 2004
  4. "Mirror Spock" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any good programs out there for creating DVD jackets and
    > disc labels?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > * Robinson

    Yep
    Acoustica CD Label Maker & a Epson E210 disc printer
    Gary Colligan, Jul 25, 2004