    Thanks in advance

    --
    ///

    arrr_seven, Aug 10, 2003

  2. arrr_seven

    chaz Guest

    Re: Dust cover for Epson 2200 ?

    easier to make one?

    chaz

    chaz, Aug 10, 2003

  3. arrr_seven

    CSM1 Guest

    Re: Dust cover for Epson 2200 ?

    Standard size pillow case? A standard pillow case is 30 X 20 inches.
    The Epson 2200 is 24.3" X 13" in storage.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Aug 10, 2003
  4. arrr_seven

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: arrr_seven

    >I'm looking for a dust cover for my Epson 2200 and am having no luck
    >searching with Google. Does anyone know where I can find one?

    I use the plastic cover (wrapper) that came with the original packaging. Works
    fine, costs nothing.

    Bill Hilton, Aug 10, 2003