OT: Duh

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2005/08/25/editor_says
    > _john _paul_ii_is_a_martyr/

    OOoooookay.

    But then, if you are a religion that finds your god's picture on a piece of
    toast, or in a stain on a wall, I guess anything is possible.

    I thank His Saucy Noodliness and Meaty Balls that my religion doesn't go in
    for such nonsense.

    --
    JaaaaaaaaRrrr
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    > I thank His Saucy Noodliness and Meaty Balls that my religion doesn't
    > go in for such nonsense.

    Your god is Chef Boyardee?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Re: Duh

    Ok. The orientation of the photo made my eyes hurt. Was that an error, or is
    the AP making a statement?

    This one made my head hurt...

    "The fact that he didn't die doesn't mean he wasn't a martyr."

    ....but I looked it up:

    martyr (from dictionary.com)
    1.. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious
    principles.
    2.. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a
    belief, cause, or principle.
    I suppose 2 might apply, I don't know what sacrifices or suffering JP2
    endured/made, but I'm not here to argue with the Pope.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> I thank His Saucy Noodliness and Meaty Balls that my religion doesn't
    >>> go in for such nonsense.

    >> Your god is Chef Boyardee?

    > No, JaR is a Pastafarian, like myself.
    >
    > Read up here:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
    >
    > and
    > http://www.venganza.org/

    Just give me a little more time, and I'll convert you all to
    Frisbeterianism.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 26, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    > Just give me a little more time, and I'll convert you all to
    > Frisbeterianism.

    I may start my own religion. Anybody who can cook up Ravioli like Chef
    Boyardee deserves to be worshipped. My first commandment is thus:
    1. Thou shalt have no other pasta other than the canned goodness that our
    creator doth provide.
    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I thank His Saucy Noodliness and Meaty Balls that my religion doesn't
    > go in for such nonsense.
    >
    > --
    > JaaaaaaaaRrrr

    damned heathen pirates...

    --
    Neil "I am invisible, I am the night" MCNGP#30

    - What if you're happy and you don't know it?
    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> Just give me a little more time, and I'll convert you all to
    >> Frisbeterianism.

    > I may start my own religion. Anybody who can cook up Ravioli like Chef
    > Boyardee deserves to be worshipped. My first commandment is thus:
    > 1. Thou shalt have no other pasta other than the canned goodness that
    > our creator doth provide.

    buddy, turn from your blasphemy and pay heed to the words of our found
    St. Alfredo. Do not be blinded to the truth and succumb to the marinara
    heresy. There is only on true FSM. try on this ninja suit.

    --
    Neil "WWFSMD?" MCNGP#30

    - "My stereo's half-fixed," said Tom monotonously.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2005