    appropriate. I am looking for video cards that will run 2 displays. My son
    had one a number of years ago, but he sold it and I can't find any others.

    ---
    Mike Dobony, May 26, 2004

  2. "Mike Dobony" <> wrote in message
    news:c92t5h$22g$
    > This might be a bit off topic, but I don't know what other NG would be
    > appropriate. I am looking for video cards that will run 2 displays.
    > My son had one a number of years ago, but he sold it and I can't find
    > any others.

    Plenty of video cards based on NVidia's MX and FX chip sets run 2
    displays.

    The MX chips are the low end
    http://shopper.cnet.com/4007-5_9-0.html?tag=top&qt=nvidia mx&x=40&y=7

    ....and the FX chips are the high end.
    http://shopper.cnet.com/4007-5_9-0.html?tag=top&qt=nvidia fx

    --
    YS
    Yellow Submarine, May 26, 2004

  3. Mike Dobony

    Karl S Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:02:52 -0500, "Mike Dobony"
    <> wrote:

    >This might be a bit off topic, but I don't know what other NG would be
    >appropriate. I am looking for video cards that will run 2 displays. My son
    >had one a number of years ago, but he sold it and I can't find any others.

    I am using two Matrox G450 DualHead cards and four monitors. These
    cards are great for business type applications, but probably not for
    the latest games.

    Karl
    Karl S, May 26, 2004
  4. Mike Dobony

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Matrox G450 is still the best for picture quality, and most Radeon based
    cards have dual output. It's fairly common these days.

    Pug Fugley, May 27, 2004
  5. Mike Dobony

    Galley Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:02:52 -0500, "Mike Dobony"
    <> spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >This might be a bit off topic, but I don't know what other NG would be
    >appropriate. I am looking for video cards that will run 2 displays. My son
    >had one a number of years ago, but he sold it and I can't find any others.
    >

    >---

    You may want to consider the ATI All-In-Wonder 9600. It has video capture, a TV
    tuner with PVR-capabilities, a remote control, Directx 9-support, and of course,
    dual VGA output. It's a bargain at $129.00 http://www.newegg.com/

    Galley
    Galley, May 27, 2004