    You may need a bigger hard drive.

    Aside: mostly for developer types, they offer some
    nice free tutorials on everything w3

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007

  2. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: downloading the internet

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98B39A523F84Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > Here is a useful link I found for downloading the Internet
    >

    > http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm
    >

    > You may need a bigger hard drive.

    Nice. Old but nice.

    CBIC, Jan 9, 2007

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: downloading the internet

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:udDlGPDNHHA.4384
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Here is a useful link I found for downloading the Internet
    >>

    >> http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm
    >>

    >> You may need a bigger hard drive.
    >>

    > Nice. Old but nice.

    Hey - I'm not that old.

    Well, OK, I am that old, but I'm not very nice.

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  4. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: downloading the internet

    i downloaded the internet to my treo, twice. of course it is the limited
    edition chuck norris treo

    Consultant, Jan 9, 2007
  5. kpg

    Julia Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98B39A523F84Bipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Here is a useful link I found for downloading the Internet

    LOL, the whole internet? I don't have enough free space on any of my hard
    drives for that. Onetime I had a user call me and tell me that the
    internet was down. I asked,"the entire internet?" She said yes. LOL

    Julia, Jan 10, 2007
  6. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Julia <> say in news:u8zpDgFNHHA.4928
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > I don't have enough free space on any of my hard
    > drives for that.

    feh, why do you think it then offers to continue on floppies for you....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Pi R squared? Nooo! Pie R round, Cornbread R squared!

    Neil, Jan 10, 2007
  7. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    that is funny and all, but are you hot?

    Consultant, Jan 10, 2007
  8. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98B39A523F84Bipostthereforeiam@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> Here is a useful link I found for downloading the Internet

    > LOL, the whole internet? I don't have enough free space on any of my hard
    > drives for that.

    Then you need to catch up with the rest of us. C'mon girl, what's the holdup?

    > Onetime I had a user call me and tell me that the
    > internet was down. I asked,"the entire internet?" She said yes. LOL

    Cluzers are funny aren't they?!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  9. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > that is funny and all, but are you hot?

    Dude....she's hangin' out in *this* place....

    ....of course she's HAWT!!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  10. kpg

    Julia Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    >> LOL, the whole internet? I don't have enough free space on any of my
    >> hard drives for that.
    >>

    > Then you need to catch up with the rest of us. C'mon girl, what's the
    > holdup?
    >
    >> Onetime I had a user call me and tell me that the
    >> internet was down. I asked,"the entire internet?" She said yes.
    >> LOL
    >>

    > Cluzers are funny aren't they?!
    >
    > --
    > BD
    > MCNGP #51

    I don't have the $ to buy the kind of drive space that would require.

    Cluzers are very entertaining. Sometimes they're downright scary though.
    It amazes me how often users ask me which cord is the power cord. I'm not
    aloud to taunt them though. Then I could tell them "go away or I shall
    taunt you a second time." LOL, I love that line from the Holy Grail. :)

    Julia, Jan 10, 2007
  11. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.

    Jtyc, Jan 10, 2007
  12. kpg

    Julia Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.

    I love that movie! :)

    Julia, Jan 11, 2007
  13. kpg

    Julia Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > that is funny and all, but are you hot?

    LOL, of course! ;)

    Julia, Jan 11, 2007
  14. kpg

    LRM Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.
    >>

    > I love that movie! :)

    Please stay

    LRM, Jan 11, 2007
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Julia <> say in news:#4OFyPRNHHA.3424
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >
    >> that is funny and all, but are you hot?
    >>

    > LOL, of course! ;)

    marry me, I love you....

    WHAT?!?! ONLY KIDDING, I HARDLY KNOW HER...PLEASE STOP HITTING ME,
    HONEY...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Don't worry, it doesn't look bad.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2007
  16. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Julia <> say in news:eSnuLGRNHHA.3424
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > LOL, I love that line from the Holy Grail. :)

    you just get better and better

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Just in one of my moods.... <burp> I think that helped.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2007
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:e7$jDISNHHA.1008
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.
    >>>

    >> I love that movie! :)

    > Please stay

    mmmm, more wimmin....

    can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have you
    seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Never test for an error that you don't know how to handle.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2007
  18. kpg

    Julia Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98B4DC2BD4EE1neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > marry me, I love you....
    >
    > WHAT?!?! ONLY KIDDING, I HARDLY KNOW HER...PLEASE STOP HITTING ME,
    > HONEY...

    :) You guys are funny!

    Julia, Jan 11, 2007
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Julia <> say in news:O#bHGsSNHHA.4712
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >:) You guys are funny!

    make out with me. That usually has the girls killing themselves laughing...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Yoda of Borg are we. Assimilated prepare to be...

    Neil, Jan 11, 2007
  20. kpg

    Julia Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98B4DCCE3CBBEneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > mmmm, more wimmin....
    >
    > can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have you
    > seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"

    Inconceivable!

    You keep using that word ... I do not think it means what you think it
    means.

    :)

    You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on one of your TPS
    reports. Did you see the memo about that?

    Ut oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

    :)

    I don't think I've see the last one you listed.

    Julia, Jan 11, 2007