OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ursula D Leister (Felicity), Dec 6, 2007.

  1. He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    emailed me the following.
    (Notice he can't even spell his own name)

    Gutter sluts

    Between You and Douglas St Jmaes

    Douglas St Jmaes

    Today at 9:19am
    Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    link to it.

    This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed here:
    http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm

    This is the behaviour of a gutter slut. I think you need to be a
    little more subjective about what your post and should have explained
    the reason I called her a gutter slut in the first place rather than
    try to gain some mileage in a thread about violence towards women.

    Silverberg and her her cousin Bret Douglas has been engaged in a drawn
    out and defamatory campaign to damage my business and compromise my
    reputation. I support your right to speak your mind but when it
    involves deception by omission you are stepping outside the boundaries
    of freedom of speach into a grey area bordering on defamation.

    Douglas

    --

    Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
    better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.
    Ursula D Leister (Felicity), Dec 6, 2007

  2. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Guest

    On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" <>
    wrote:
    > He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    > emailed me the following.
    > (Notice he can't even spell his own name)
    >
    > Gutter sluts
    >
    > Between You and Douglas St Jmaes
    >
    > Douglas St Jmaes
    >
    > Today at 9:19am
    > Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    > called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    > it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    > link to it.
    >
    > This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed here:http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm
    >
    > This is the behaviour of a gutter slut. I think you need to be a
    > little more subjective about what your post and should have explained
    > the reason I called her a gutter slut in the first place rather than
    > try to gain some mileage in a thread about violence towards women.
    >
    > Silverberg and her her cousin Bret Douglas has been engaged in a drawn
    > out and defamatory campaign to damage my business and compromise my
    > reputation. I support your right to speak your mind but when it
    > involves deception by omission you are stepping outside the boundaries
    > of freedom of speach into a grey area bordering on defamation.
    >
    > Douglas
    >
    > --
    >
    > Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
    > better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

    Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had
    it with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone
    knows his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments.
    I loved this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    as of lately.
    I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
    heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it,
    I will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore.
    And no, Bret is not related to me.
    Helen
    , Dec 6, 2007

  3. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Douglas Guest

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:43:20 -0800, helensilverburg wrote:

    > Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had it
    > with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone knows
    > his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments. I loved
    > this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as of
    > lately.
    > I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
    > heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it, I
    > will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore. And no, Bret is
    > not related to me.
    > Helen

    -----------
    Yeah go for it Helen...
    No defamation in the truth when it's you who instigated it. What's up?
    Don't like people knowing the truth about you and your idiotic hero?

    Pornographic worshipers.
    YOu forge my messages, adding your own shit I never put in it and use my
    identity to make posts after manipulated eBay's complaint system because
    I listed a photographic package under wedding dresses and that all fine
    for you... Right up until I present the proof you did it.

    Get some of your own back and you scream like a stuck pig. Any female who
    posts links to pornographicly altered images in the hope of embarrasing
    the owner of the origianl image is a slut.. If the cap fits wear it.

    You tried to involve Mark Stevens (Charles) in your little game but he's
    too smart to fall for your shit. The only bad taste in your mouth is from
    the soap needed to wash it out.

    You are worse than the idiot you gave the camera to by spades. Your
    number is well and truly up. You can scream and wriggle all you like but
    you can't hid from the truth. It's all here for everyone to read:
    http://www.annika1980.com
    *HELEN SILVERBERG COMMITS FRAUD*
    *HELEN SILVERBERG POSTS LINKS TO PORNOGRAPHY*
    *HELEN SILVERBERG FORGES MESSAGE CONTENT*

    You and the village idiot think you can lie and defame, steal my identity
    and impersonate me and forge content in messages of mine and then you
    tell further lies to try and cover it up.

    Every single time you step over the line, there's a record of it and
    it'll be on disply for the world to see. Sooner or later the Canadian
    authorities are going to go for you. Why don't you just give it up now?

    Douglas
    --
    If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
    Douglas, Dec 6, 2007
  4. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Douglas Guest

    "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" <> wrote in message
    > He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    > emailed me the following.
    > (Notice he can't even spell his own name)

    So even after Face Book decided your half baked attempt at slandering me was
    wrong, you take it now to Google groups and try to continue attacking me
    using a German proxy to conceal your identity.

    What a thoroughly nasty person you are. You own me an apology.

    Douglas
    Douglas, Dec 6, 2007
  5. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Peter Kelsey Guest

    Douglas wrote:

    > What a thoroughly nasty person you are. You own me

    Freudian slip?
    Peter Kelsey, Dec 6, 2007
  6. wrote:
    > On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" <>
    > wrote:
    >> He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    >> emailed me the following.
    >> (Notice he can't even spell his own name)
    >>
    >> Gutter sluts
    >>
    >> Between You and Douglas St Jmaes
    >>
    >> Douglas St Jmaes
    >>
    >> Today at 9:19am
    >> Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    >> called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    >> it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    >> link to it.
    >>
    >> This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed here:http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm
    >>
    >> This is the behaviour of a gutter slut. I think you need to be a
    >> little more subjective about what your post and should have explained
    >> the reason I called her a gutter slut in the first place rather than
    >> try to gain some mileage in a thread about violence towards women.
    >>
    >> Silverberg and her her cousin Bret Douglas has been engaged in a drawn
    >> out and defamatory campaign to damage my business and compromise my
    >> reputation. I support your right to speak your mind but when it
    >> involves deception by omission you are stepping outside the boundaries
    >> of freedom of speach into a grey area bordering on defamation.
    >>
    >> Douglas
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
    >> better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

    > Thank you for letting me know about the defamatory post. I have had
    > it with Douglas. In my eyes he is even lower than scum. Everyone
    > knows his history of lies and his passion for instigating arguments.
    > I loved this group but unforunately it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    > as of lately.
    > I am indeed a woman, and I am tired of the abuse. I don't need the
    > heartache or the stress. Bret has my pic, and if he wants to post it,
    > I will leave that up to him. I just don't care anymore.
    > And no, Bret is not related to me.
    > Helen

    Just killfile him Helen, the only time I see his crap now is when
    someone responds to him.

    How long do you think it will be before he changes his name to avoid
    killfiles?
    The Vintage Monk, Dec 6, 2007
  7. Ursula D Leister (Felicity) wrote:
    > He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    > emailed me the following.
    > (Notice he can't even spell his own name)
    >
    > Gutter sluts
    >
    > Between You and Douglas St Jmaes
    >
    > Douglas St Jmaes
    >
    > Today at 9:19am
    > Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    > called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    > it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    > link to it.
    >
    > This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed here:
    > http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm
    >
    > This is the behaviour of a gutter slut. I think you need to be a
    > little more subjective about what your post and should have explained
    > the reason I called her a gutter slut in the first place rather than
    > try to gain some mileage in a thread about violence towards women.
    >
    > Silverberg and her her cousin Bret Douglas has been engaged in a drawn
    > out and defamatory campaign to damage my business and compromise my
    > reputation. I support your right to speak your mind but when it
    > involves deception by omission you are stepping outside the boundaries
    > of freedom of speach into a grey area bordering on defamation.
    >
    > Douglas
    >
    > --
    >
    > Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
    > better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

    Come and join the Facebook group Brisbane's Worst Wedding Photographer
    and post this. (Search that title) They will get a laugh.
    It has hit 220 members.
    The Vintage Monk, Dec 6, 2007
  8. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    El Barto Guest

    wrote:
    > On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" <>
    > wrote:
    >> He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    >> emailed me the following.
    >> (Notice he can't even spell his own name)
    >>
    >> Gutter sluts
    >>
    >> Between You and Douglas St Jmaes
    >>
    >> Douglas St Jmaes
    >>
    >> Today at 9:19am
    >> Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    >> called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    >> it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    >> link to it.
    >>
    >> This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed here:http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm

    I believe that for Douglas to come out and claim that he has been the
    victim of fraud and say so in such a definitive manner without his case
    being tested in front of a Judge or Jury could constitute grounds for a
    case of Defamation.

    If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
    things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
    quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
    Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
    claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

    El Barto, Dec 6, 2007
  9. "El Barto" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>> He had my post removed from the Men that attack woman group then
    >>> emailed me the following.
    >>> (Notice he can't even spell his own name)
    >>>
    >>> Gutter sluts
    >>>
    >>> Between You and Douglas St Jmaes
    >>>
    >>> Douglas St Jmaes
    >>>
    >>> Today at 9:19am
    >>> Helen Silverberg - the man impersonating a woman from Canada whom I
    >>> called a gutter slut, tampered with one of my photos and pasted into
    >>> it, a picture of two men having oral sex, then widely advertised the
    >>> link to it.
    >>>
    >>> This person's fraud and Usenet bullying is detailed
    >>> here:http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm
    >>>

    > I believe that for Douglas to come out and claim that he has been the
    > victim of fraud and say so in such a definitive manner without his case
    > being tested in front of a Judge or Jury could constitute grounds for a
    > case of Defamation.
    >
    > If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
    > things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
    > quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
    > Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
    > claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

    Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
    very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
    that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
    spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Dec 6, 2007
  10. Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    > "El Barto" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:

    >> I believe that for Douglas to come out and claim that he has been the
    >> victim of fraud and say so in such a definitive manner without his case
    >> being tested in front of a Judge or Jury could constitute grounds for a
    >> case of Defamation.
    >>
    >> If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
    >> things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
    >> quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
    >> Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
    >> claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.
    >>

    > Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
    > very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
    > that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
    > spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :)

    The funniest part of that whole page is he writes

    When Ms Silverberg then impersonated the advertiser, using his eBay and
    PayPal identity of "tangapix" to post a message in Usenet group;
    rec.photo.equipment.35mm, signing it with the name of the Australian
    Photographer, she committed fraud on an international scale and
    confirmed that she was breaking Canadian law by engaging in on-line
    bullying.

    But then signs off with an imaginary name.

    Julian Abbott
    hahahahahahaha
    The Vintage Monk, Dec 6, 2007
  11. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 6, 12:24 am, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:

    > Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
    > very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
    > that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
    > spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :)

    Believe me, I've already talked to them at length about it. They told
    me that they really don't enforce their own terms of service and even
    though I presented proof that D-Mac's site was set up specifically to
    harass me, they said that they won't act on it unless contacted by
    police or a legal authority. I haven't decided to go to that much
    trouble ... yet.
    Helen may choose otherwise if he keeps this crap up.
    BTW, GoDaddy also told me that I could of course set up a site similar
    to his and the same rules would apply to him. I have not yet done
    that either. Maybe someone will set one up for me as a Christmas
    present?
    Annika1980, Dec 6, 2007
  12. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" > --

    > Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
    > better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

    Wasn't that about 9 months after the Americans were there in port,
    fucking everything that moved?

    Who's yo Daddy, D-Mac?
    Annika1980, Dec 6, 2007
  13. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Douglas Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > On Dec 6, 12:24 am, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would
    >> be
    >> very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
    >> that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
    >> spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :)

    > Believe me, I've already talked to them at length about it. They told
    > me that they really don't enforce their own terms of service and even
    > though I presented proof that D-Mac's site was set up specifically to
    > harass me, they said that they won't act on it unless contacted by
    > police or a legal authority. I haven't decided to go to that much
    > trouble ... yet.
    > Helen may choose otherwise if he keeps this crap up.
    > BTW, GoDaddy also told me that I could of course set up a site similar
    > to his and the same rules would apply to him. I have not yet done
    > that either. Maybe someone will set one up for me as a Christmas
    > present?

    How quaint.
    I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
    opportunity and you didn't want it. Very clearly stealing my images and
    pasting porn over them, making cartoons of my clients and loading them onto
    sites you forged my identity to create is much more important to you than
    ending this stupidity.

    I can only imagine the field day you'd have had if I let you get away with
    it. The site stays. No court in America will see that site as anything other
    than evidential. Nothing on it is a lie, it contains evidence of the
    disgusting behaviour you and your cyber slut got up to in the (false) belief
    you do me damage or somehow interfere with my business in retaliation for
    telling you a few truthful things about your God awful photographic ability.

    Here's the news flash..
    The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
    arrived and they have assigned a case number to it. Seemingly someone in
    Tennessee has regard for the law -- and it isn't you.

    I'll be done with you when a judge issues a restraining order and authorises
    a lien on your assets in the lead up some really interesting court actions
    bound to make the headlines in at least Tennessee and probably all over the
    US. Get ready mate... Clean your teeth and put some bacon fat on your boots.
    You're about to become famous... For all the wrong reasons. That'll be your
    christmas present.

    Douglas
    Douglas, Dec 6, 2007
  14. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 6, 4:27 pm, "Douglas" <> wrote:
    > How quaint.
    > I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
    > opportunity and you didn't want it.

    Don't even go there. The bottom line is that we agreed to a truce and
    you agreed to permanently remove the site and then you once again went
    against your own word.

    > Here's the news flash..
    > The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
    > arrived and they have assigned a case number to it.

    Really? What's the case #? I'll call them tomorrow and talk to them
    about it.
    If they don't have the info then I've got a good case against you for
    making threats against me, empty and limp as they may be.
    Annika1980, Dec 6, 2007
  15. On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:27:35 +1000, "Douglas" <> wrote:

    >"Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> On Dec 6, 12:24 am, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would
    >>> be
    >>> very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
    >>> that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
    >>> spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :)

    >> Believe me, I've already talked to them at length about it. They told
    >> me that they really don't enforce their own terms of service and even
    >> though I presented proof that D-Mac's site was set up specifically to
    >> harass me, they said that they won't act on it unless contacted by
    >> police or a legal authority. I haven't decided to go to that much
    >> trouble ... yet.
    >> Helen may choose otherwise if he keeps this crap up.
    >> BTW, GoDaddy also told me that I could of course set up a site similar
    >> to his and the same rules would apply to him. I have not yet done
    >> that either. Maybe someone will set one up for me as a Christmas
    >> present?
    >>

    >How quaint.
    >I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
    >opportunity and you didn't want it. Very clearly stealing my images and
    >pasting porn over them, making cartoons of my clients and loading them onto
    >sites you forged my identity to create is much more important to you than
    >ending this stupidity.
    >
    >I can only imagine the field day you'd have had if I let you get away with
    >it. The site stays. No court in America will see that site as anything other
    >than evidential. Nothing on it is a lie, it contains evidence of the
    >disgusting behaviour you and your cyber slut got up to in the (false) belief
    >you do me damage or somehow interfere with my business in retaliation for
    >telling you a few truthful things about your God awful photographic ability.
    >
    >Here's the news flash..
    >The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
    >arrived and they have assigned a case number to it. Seemingly someone in
    >Tennessee has regard for the law -- and it isn't you.
    >
    >I'll be done with you when a judge issues a restraining order and authorises
    >a lien on your assets in the lead up some really interesting court actions
    >bound to make the headlines in at least Tennessee and probably all over the
    >US. Get ready mate... Clean your teeth and put some bacon fat on your boots.
    >You're about to become famous... For all the wrong reasons. That'll be your
    >christmas present.
    >
    >Douglas

    Douglas you show all of the traits that persuaded England to shitcan
    all of the criminals to a desolate damned island in the South
    Pacific.. With most of the Aussies that trait has been bred out over
    the decades and they have become pleasant people and good companions.
    With you it still shows. It has been shown over and over that you are
    the epitomy of the old saying that the apple doesn't fall far from
    the tree..

    You are the most obnoxious and boring idiot I have ever come across
    in a lot of years on the internet and the news groups. You portray
    yourself as a professional and I am starting to wonder exactly what
    you are a professional of. It certainly isn't photography. But you are
    godd at the phony threats and the slandering you do on a day to day
    basis.. Which does make me wonder exactly when you do photography
    considering the amount of posting you do on the news groups....

    T the C
    Thumper the cat, Dec 7, 2007
  16. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Douglas Guest

    On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:02:03 +1100, El Barto wrote:

    > If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
    > things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
    > quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
    > Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
    > claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

    You miss one critical point here Bart... I'm not defaming anyone.
    I have simply reproduced information (evidence) obtained from the
    Internet, from emails sent to me, security contact from eBay messages,
    email sent to me by hosting firms who removed the illegally uploaded
    images stolen from me after I provided them a correctly formatted
    takedown notice they require before taking action.

    If you bothered to check the evidence (headers are included in most and
    identifying information left in all) you would have discovered the
    evidence of this joker's exploits is there for everyone who knows what to
    look for. Most of the information (evidence) on the site came from the
    excellent historical records Microsoft kept of all Newsgroup traffic
    before Google took over the task.

    All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
    Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
    comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
    behaviour.

    Douglas

    --
    If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
    Douglas, Dec 7, 2007
  17. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    El Barto Guest

    Douglas wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:02:03 +1100, El Barto wrote:
    >
    >> If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
    >> things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
    >> quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
    >> Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
    >> claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.
    >>

    > You miss one critical point here Bart... I'm not defaming anyone.

    no Douglas, you miss one VERY IMPORTANT critical point here!!
    You have just produced a web page that has a lot of text on it, NONE of
    it has been tested in the furnace of a court, and UNTIL it has,
    everything you are saying is just hearsay and not worth the pixels that
    it uses on the screen

    > I have simply reproduced information (evidence)

    Its only "evidence" when it HAS been proven, how do we know you didn't
    just make it up, It's not like it hasnt been done before........

    obtained from the
    > Internet, from emails sent to me, security contact from eBay messages,
    > email sent to me by hosting firms who removed the illegally uploaded
    > images stolen from me after I provided them a correctly formatted
    > takedown notice they require before taking action.

    As I said, all easily forged, and until it has been tested, it is just
    hearsay and puts you squarely in the firing line for a HUGE lawsuit, you
    may think it is all valid, but unless it has been PROVEN, your just as
    guilty as those you are accusing, I suggest you get a REAL lawyer to
    explain to you, in words of one syllable, just how many REAL laws you
    have broken.

    > If you bothered to check the evidence (headers are included in most and
    > identifying information left in all) you would have discovered the
    > evidence of this joker's exploits is there for everyone who knows what to
    > look for. Most of the information (evidence) on the site came from the
    > excellent historical records Microsoft kept of all Newsgroup traffic
    > before Google took over the task.

    Read above

    > All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
    > Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
    > comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
    > behaviour.
    >
    > Douglas

    I seriously think you need to engage a real Solicitor Douglas, as I
    said, if it were me, I would own everything you currently do, and have a
    lean on all your earnings for the next 20 years. You may think I'm
    joking Douglas, but I assure you, I'm not!

    In all seriousness, ring this number, (1300 65 11 88) talk to someone
    about what you have done and see what they say, I'm willing to bet that
    they will tell you you have made a grave error in judgment and if you
    persist, the chances of you winning a defamation suit will diminish by
    the day. and by the same token the chances of someone persecuting a
    successful defamation suit against you will grow proportionately.

    your call.
    El Barto, Dec 7, 2007
  18. Ursula D Leister (Felicity)

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 7, 3:55 am, Douglas <> wrote:

    > All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
    > Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
    > comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
    > behaviour.

    That site is full of lies just like you are. I actually clicked on it
    today just to see what's new. (Don't forget to increase your hit
    counter.)
    I particularly got a good laugh out of the link "BRET STARTS HIS OWN
    WEBSITE." It leads to a dead GeoCties site that you apparently
    started in my name. As if I would ever use a crappy ad-driven site
    like GeoCities or GoDaddy! Those sites are for losers.

    I also loved your description of the pic of Margie ... "A lady waiting
    on one of the couches in my office waiting area." LOL! What office
    would that be, Doctor?

    Boy, that's some evidence you are piling up there, Clouseau. Just
    more evidence for me for when I decide to own you.
    For now, I'll keep giving you a little more rope. Keep on
    entertaining us. I enjoy watching cripples dance.
    Annika1980, Dec 7, 2007