    http://www.blowzipup.com/

    Here ya go, why don't you and the rest of the MCNGP gang go and tie
    yourselfs up to this and go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lowdes, Dec 1, 2005

  2. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    lowdes wrote:
    > http://www.blowzipup.com/
    >
    > Here ya go, why don't you and the rest of the MCNGP gang go and tie
    > yourselfs up to this and go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well gang, it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very own
    stalker. If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit badge.
    Thanks lowdes.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2005

  3. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > Well gang, it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very
    > own stalker. If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit
    > badge. Thanks lowdes.

    Your'e so lucky.

    I anyone deserves a stalker, it's you man.

    Congrats.
    kpg, Dec 1, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > MCNGP merit badge.

    Badges? We don' need no steeenkin' badges...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.
    Neil, Dec 1, 2005
  5. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    > Your'e so lucky.
    >
    > I anyone deserves a stalker, it's you man.
    >
    > Congrats.

    Thanks. I try to be annoying as possible here and it's nice when that gets
    recognized.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    welcome to the club, only a special few of us get these! now you can look
    forward to a flood of spam and personalized ms security patches sent
    directly to your email!

    Consultant, Dec 1, 2005
  7. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > welcome to the club, only a special few of us get these! now you can
    > look forward to a flood of spam and personalized ms security patches
    > sent directly to your email!

    Goody. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!ONE!!!!!!ELEVEN1111111111
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2005
  8. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > , it took me a while but it looks like I finally got my very own
    > stalker

    Congrats. I hope it turns out to be more clever as a stalker that it has
    been as a troll.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 1, 2005
  9. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 1, 2005 at 8:51am "CBIC" blathered:

    > If I'm not mistaken that qualifies me for a MCNGP merit badge.

    It too, is in the mail.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com