    1. Advertising

  2. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Dragon, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Don't ever skip adverts

    the reality is of course it is the freedom to be rich and if your not...
    well tough luck

    billyw, Nov 17, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Don't ever skip adverts

    > the reality is of course it is the freedom to be rich

    How are people not allowed to be rich?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2004
  8. Dragon

    billyw Guest

    Re: Don't ever skip adverts

    where did i state that they weren't allowed to be rich?

    billyw, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Don't ever skip adverts

    > where did i state that they weren't allowed to be rich?

    Well I'll show you. If you take a look at this.. HEY WHAT'S THAT!! LOOK
    OVER THERE! --->

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2004