OT: Don't Always Let you Spellcheck be Your Guide

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    As posted in another newsgroup:

    <begin quote>

    Subject: Fantastic Great Toronto Area temporal housing for winter term - UTM
    Campus 2 bdrm For Rent

    If you are looking for a temporal accommodation in Toronto or Mississauga
    starting from Jan. 2004, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

    <snip>

    The apartment is in "Phase 5", a two floor high townhouse type on campus...

    <end quote>

    Temporal housing, huh? Maybe that will solve the affordable housing problem.

    So when somebody asks you where you live, you can correct them: "Its not
    where I live that you want to know, its when I live".

    Brian

    Brian, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Don't Always Let you Spellcheck be Your Guide

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Brian

    MCSE World Guest

    Re: Don't Always Let you Spellcheck be Your Guide

    LOL, that's good....perfect for a Wednesday. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > As posted in another newsgroup:
    >
    > <begin quote>
    >
    > Subject: Fantastic Great Toronto Area temporal housing for winter term -

    UTM

    MCSE World, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Re: Don't Always Let you Spellcheck be Your Guide

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > Don't always let you spellcheck be your guide.

    Ya, ya, the irony is killing me.

    Brian, Nov 13, 2003