  1. Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone else's
    expense! We are COOL!
    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 20, 2007

  2. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    >responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone else's
    >expense! We are COOL!

    bob, pls b ping Network Guru for advice on high strength meds.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2007

  3. "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" wrote:

    > Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    > responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone else's
    > expense! We are COOL!

    http://tinyurl.com/22fzr4

    Call me dense but I don't get it?............

    --
    Sandworm
    MCSE, A+, MCNGP #00100001, YABBADABBADOO
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Mar 20, 2007
  4. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >"The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" wrote:
    >
    >> Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    >> responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone else's
    >> expense! We are COOL!
    >>

    >http://tinyurl.com/22fzr4
    >

    >Call me dense but I don't get it?............

    me neither ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2007
  5. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in

    > Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    > responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone
    > else's expense! We are COOL!

    Yes. It's one of life's little joys.
    kpg, Mar 20, 2007
  6. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    >> responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone
    >> else's expense! We are COOL!

    >Yes. It's one of life's little joys.

    what, like eating blueberry muffins?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2007
  7. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>> Oh look, someone posted a message! Let's all prove how smart we are by
    >>> responding! We can make fun of them and edify our own egos at someone
    >>> else's expense! We are COOL!

    >>Yes. It's one of life's little joys.

    > what, like eating blueberry muffins?

    ....and dancing in the rain.

    (but not while eating blueberry muffins)
    kpg, Mar 20, 2007
  8. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:

    >>>Yes. It's one of life's little joys.

    >> what, like eating blueberry muffins?

    > ...and dancing in the rain.
    >
    > (but not while eating blueberry muffins)

    . . . .and keeping some moran from cutting you off on the freeway.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 20, 2007