OT: Do I look Fat?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Janice Pellington, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Seriously, I need to know ... thanks ~

    Janice Pellington, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Janice Pellington

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    yes, disgusting, lose some weight you fat sal.

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Janice Pellington

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    > Seriously, I need to know ... thanks ~

    Not a problem, just send your pictures and we will let you know.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Janice Pellington

    billyw Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    if you have to ask...

    yes you are fat

    billyw, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Janice Pellington

    JaR Guest

    Janice Pellington wrote:

    > Seriously, I need to know ... thanks ~

    Run away! I just spotted a kayak full of Inuit with harpoons.

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Janice Pellington

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    oh wait, was she a great big fat person?

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004
  7. >Seriously, I need to know ... thanks ~

    Where that Sun go!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Janice Pellington

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 7, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly203.jpg

    Hey! Where did you get that picture of Doom and nerd32768's mother.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  10. Janice Pellington

    Doom Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 7, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    > > http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly203.jpg

    > Hey! Where did you get that picture of Doom and nerd32768's mother.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    I don't have the same mother as nerd. You try to confuse.

    Doom, Jul 8, 2004
  11. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 8, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 7, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >>
    >> > http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly203.jpg

    >> Hey! Where did you get that picture of Doom and nerd32768's mother.
    >>
    >> --
    >> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    >> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    > I don't have the same mother as nerd. You try to confuse.

    Don't lie, you f**king guy.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  12. Janice Pellington

    Neil Guest

    "Janice Pellington" <> wrote in news:283ff01c46430
    $f4f80800$:

    > Seriously, I need to know ... thanks ~

    yer not fat....yer ugly

    hit every branch when you fell out of the ugly tree kinda ugly....

    parents tied meat on you so the dog would play wit ya kinda ugly

    gotta sneak up on mirrors kinda ugly

    but not fat....
    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  13. Janice Pellington

    > On Jul 8, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >

    > > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >> On Jul 7, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > >> Hey! Where did you get that picture of Doom and nerd32768's mother.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > >> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    > > I don't have the same mother as nerd. You try to confuse.

    > Don't lie, you f**king guy.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    Shut up Shut up Shut up. I'm going to get my lawyer and he's going to rush
    you.

    Doom, Jul 8, 2004
  14. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 8, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 8, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >>

    >> > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >> > I don't have the same mother as nerd. You try to confuse.

    >> Don't lie, you f**king guy.
    >>
    >> --
    >> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    >> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    > Shut up Shut up Shut up. I'm going to get my lawyer and he's going to
    > rush you.

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police,
    and then, you're going to go to jail.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  15. Janice Pellington

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    > No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police,
    > and then, you're going to go to jail.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    You damn right call the police because we don't know what the hell

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  16. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >> No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police,
    >> and then, you're going to go to jail.
    >>
    >> --
    >> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    >> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    > You damn right call the police because we don't know what the hell

    DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  17. Janice Pellington

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    > DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!!!

    Michael Palin: "What?"

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  18. Janice Pellington

    JaR Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >

    >>>No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police,
    >>>and then, you're going to go to jail.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    >>>"Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    >>You damn right call the police because we don't know what the hell

    > And now for something completely different...
    >
    > DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!!!

    'Es not dead, 'es just pinin' for the fjords. Lovely pumage the
    Norwegian Blue, innit?

    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  19. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >> DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!!!

    > Michael Palin: "What?"

    Well lookie here, the boy *can* Google. Now...

    SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE!
    YOU VACUOUS STUFFY-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  20. Janice Pellington

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Do I look Fat?

    On Jul 8, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > 'Es not dead, 'es just pinin' for the fjords. Lovely pumage the
    > Norwegian Blue, innit?

    The plumage don't enter intoit--it's stone dead.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004